Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Space Rngers 2 - Wowza

bryce777

Erudite
RuySan said:
i'm in a really bad plae now in the game. For some reason, some time ago, a peleng battleship attacked me, and of course i had to defend myself. Over time there were more and more peleng battleships attacking me, and i destroyed some more. Now i'm a pirate, and i have bad relationships in most planets, and Maloq battleships also attack me. If i pay for the offences, only in that planet the opinion about me is better....so i don't know what to do.

It's not easy to fight pirates if i have a battleship shooting at my back.

Don't ever pay those things off.

Instead, go to a pirate base, and get your citizenship changed. This makes your past transgressions go away. This way, you can habitually be a pirate or pirate hunter or take on the assassin missions and still not become a pirate.

RuySan

Augur
one question: how to finish this game?

There are no dominators left in the galaxy (atlough i never managed to defeat Keller), and i've already been to the ranger center and nothing happens....now what?

bardon777

Novice
You still need to defeat Keller. Spoiller warning -------

Find a system he's attacking and then fly into the blackhole. Once there, kill him or send him to the the klissens.

Turdis

Novice
Well, damn, this sounds interesting. Currently between games, and I think I'd probably enjoy this more than playing through Fallout for the umpteenth time. Thanks for the heads up.

RuySan

Augur
bardon777 said:

Find a system he's attacking and then fly into the blackhole. Once there, kill him or send him to the the klissens.

SPOILER

That's what i've been doing. The problem is that the guy is really hard, and it's almost impossible for me to beat him in hyperspace. I have a +70 droid and an 50%+18 protection...and also some really good weaponry...so i really can't see me to beat him. And i also have 5 followers...

another question, what's the colour of the background here?:)

bryce777

Erudite
RuySan said:
bardon777 said:

SPOILER

That's what i've been doing. The problem is that the guy is really hard, and it's almost impossible for me to beat him in hyperspace. I have a +70 droid and an 50%+18 protection...and also some really good weaponry...so i really can't see me to beat him. And i also have 5 followers...

another question, what's the colour of the background here?:)

Well, beating him is pretty easy, but only if you do certain things. First off, some of the weapons are just about useless in hyperspace. The UHMO 9000 for instance. The vertix is very good, and the fragment cannon and multiresonator are very good. The rest of them are not that great or else just terrible.

I don't ever use followers, just because I like to have all the loot to myself.

Next, you need to go backwards. That is the key to victory. Make them follow you and then shoot them as they follow. Don't let them get too close, but don't let them get TOO far away.

With the right weapons (long range ones) beating him is easy. Otherwise using a lot of the other weapons it is extremely difficult or impossible.

Your droid and shield also don't work in hyperspace, btw - you can't let yourself get too damaged.

Balor

Arcane
Well, that is not that much of a spoiler, though.
More like a hint.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Of course he won't, he just came in to let everyone know how superior his wisdom is, so superior he can lay down some prepubescent smack and leave with no explanation.

LlamaGod

Cipher
he's a fucking guild wars player, how smart can he be?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom