Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Splinter Cell Double Agent

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
PC version, is it buggy as hell? I've got this weird problem where lighting doesn't show up unless I have the right camera angle and distance, so it's impossible to tell which areas of the map are lit and which aren't until it's too late, an dshit like that. I just had it crash on me.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
What can I tell you, bad luck? Have it, played it, everything was OK. Wait, that's right... you're KC, this is normal for you.

kingcomrade said:
PC version, is it buggy as hell?

Yes. I tried to get through the tutorial and first mission, but encountered so much shittiness in terms of performance and game-play bugs I quit and uninstalled near the beginning of the first level. Of course, this was when it first came out, so I would've thought they'd have patched it by now... one of my friends had a similar experience.

Chaos Theory was vastly superior in this respect.

ecliptic

Liturgist
Chaos Theory was vastly superior in every other respect too.

But no, there was one level that would crash on me if I tried to load a save game I had made during it, so had to turn on invincibility to get through that one.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom