Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Biggest and Baddest Review of Shattered Union EVER!

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I was just browsing this TOTALLY NEW AND WICKED STRATEGY GAMING WEBSITE CALLED TACTICULAR CANCER and I found they've made this TOTALLY AWESOME REVIEW ABOUT SHATTERED UNION, that brand new turn-based hex-based civil-war-based combat-based PC-and-Xbox-based game.

Greatest Shattered Union Review Ever said:
What Shattered Union really is is just a boring and simple game that’s not worth the purchase - even if you're a newbie to the genre. Let’s face it, Panzer General also isn’t that complex; A simple-minded Final Fantasy playing jackass could pick it up in thirty minutes or so. The problem is though, that gamers just aren’t willing to try and learn a game in that time. They want simple and stupid gameplay with little depth and overly flashy graphics with shaders and big-titted anime chicks.

Shattered Union has all of the above, except for the big tits. That’s a shame, because they would be nice to look at while I mindlessly click the “PURCHASE” button over and over again until I’ve won the battle.

VERDICT?
Well I suppose I'm not going to be buying that game then.

Spazmo

Erudite
Well, hey, thanks for posting that clip here! Now that I've read the last paragraph that contains all the pertinent information from the review right down to the final verdict right here on RPG Codex, I don't need to bother visiting this new and frightening site at all. Thanks, TC!

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Spazmo said:
Well, hey, thanks for posting that clip here! Now that I've read the last paragraph that contains all the pertinent information from the review right down to the final verdict right here on RPG Codex, I don't need to bother visiting this new and frightening site at all. Thanks, TC!
Tacticular Cancer - We bring the news right to your door and ram it up your arse.

LlamaGod

Cipher
recent studies by scientists indicate that if you dont like Tacticular Cancer, you probably eat shit

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom