Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Collector's Edition

Will you get the collector's edition?

• I will get the collector's edition.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will not get the collector's edition.

• I am undecided as to whether I will get the collector's edition.

• Total voters

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
Because, you know, it's just so witty to make fun of someone's religion :roll:

Chefe

Erudite
You know, I could make up sensless acronyms if I wanted to as well. You GMAF.

golgotha

Liturgist
Morrowind's concept art always reminded me of late 70's Scifi movies, akin to Dune.

whitemithrandir

Erudite
golgotha said:
Morrowind's concept art always reminded me of late 70's Scifi movies, akin to Dune.

Dune = Brown.

Morrowind = Brown.

Yes, I certainly see a great deal of resemblence.

Lumpy

Arcane
kingcomrade said:
Lumpy said:
Chefe said:
Yes, they should. The first things said are at the bottom. The last ones are at the top.
No, they should be at the bottom.
OK, I was wrong, a little. The last things said should be at the bottom. The last poster should be at the top, and the first at the bottom.

Twinfalls

Erudite
Roqua said:

Oh, and Lumpy - here's the other aspect of Roqua. He's a half-African Mulatto, half-Italian Wop, who's eager to throw around idiotic racial aspersions, on top of his gay fantasy-talk. A Racist Gay Mulatto Wop-Monkey - now there's a species you don't encounter often on this wonderful web, eh?

Lumpy

Arcane
Twinfalls said:
Roqua said:

Oh, and Lumpy - here's the other aspect of Roqua. He's a half-African Mulatto, half-Italian Wop, who's eager to throw around idiotic racial aspersions, on top of his gay fantasy-talk. A Racist Gay Mulatto Wop-Monkey - now there's a species you don't encounter often on this wonderful web, eh?
I'm starting to love this forum...

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
I almost forgot about this thread. You guys are so mean and hurtful. Why are you so cruel to me? What did I do? Where is all this anger coming from? Can we just have a truce or something? The stress and negetive energy is really getting to me. I just want it to stop.

Twinfalls

Erudite
PM GutMan Gaider immediately. A whole race of Roquas, the mind boggles - can a single game handle that much sodomy?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom