Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News The Iron Oath coming to Early Access on April 19th

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Curious Panda Games; Humble Games; The Iron Oath

Curious Panda Games' mercenary company tactical RPG The Iron Oath has been in development for many years. With that in mind, one might have expected that its launch date would finally be announced during today's Humble Games Showcase event. Instead what was announced was an Early Access launch date, after which the game will continue to be developed for at least another year. Well, at least it looks as awesome as ever in the new trailer.

Our users who tried out The Iron Oath's Steam Next Fest demo last month were concerned by its railroading and lack of content. I guess we'll know soon how much game is really there when it enters Early Access on April 19th.

Sin2x

Scholar
Looks decent enough to try at the very least. Why are you not covering Stoneshard though, jewish shills?

Skdursh

Savant
All of the character designs look like they were sketched by a Redditor applying for a job at modern Marvel.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom