Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline The Lord of the Rings Online - Legacy of Morgoth expansion announced; Before the Shadow expansion is free for everyone

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
I'd make a bearded dwarf lady character. Too bad you have to pay for the legacy servers.

I genuinely can't think of anything less important than a character creator allowing bearded women in a game/setting that features a race full of them. This is something that would've just been a silly feature that everyone laughed about ten years ago but you guys have been sperging out and shitting up the thread for it ever since.

It might not even be ESG. It could've been a publicity stunt trying to desperately get attention for the game, and it worked because the bearded lady character customization gave the game more attention than I've seen it get in a long time. That's a damn shame too because it's been around for 17 years and it's been pretty good throughout that whole period. Where was the support?
7LUxIK8.png

Certainly not here. Seems like codex would rather post about WoW and Final Fantasy 14 and Guild Wars 2 which are totally heckin based and redpilled. Unlike the resident culture warriors here that just wanna scream into the void about "woke shit" all day instead of playing good video games, I play it and I've never seen a bearded lady in game. Get the fuck over it and perhaps consider putting your money where your mouths are and make yourselves an audience worth keeping and maybe this will stop happening. It's simple economics you dumb retards.
Biggest, most retarded cuck post in the entire thread - possibly the entire subforum. These people didn't put bearded human women in the game (not dwarfs like you try to misdirect with) for publicity they did it because they are ideologically motivated. These are the same developers that removed beast men from a quest in DDO because they decided they represent negative stereotypes of black people despite it being patently absurd. You can slurp up all the nonbinary orcs and negrohirim you want to but I'll pass.

ADL

Prophet
It's not reflected anywhere in the writing and no one uses the 'feature' so why would anyone but YouTube outrage merchants and culture war weirdos give a fuck?

No one's slurping up anything because it may as well not even exist. No one even bothers trolling with it.

It's not reflected anywhere in the writing and no one uses the 'feature' so why would anyone but YouTube outrage merchants and culture war weirdos give a fuck?
You're a 'culture war weirdo' now if you don't want tranny shit inserted in adaptations of Tolkien's work.

They wasted resources on this shit instead of improving the game. Just for the sake of their ideology/politics.

ADL

Prophet
They combined character creation options :roll: something that would take all of five minutes to do. You're making a mountain out of a mole hill and its all you cunts have talked about for two pages straight.

"Wasted resources" give me a fucking break with this shit.

ADL

Prophet
By the way there's actually a reasonable explanation for why someone would want to combine character creation options on Laurelin and Landroval (known for having the best role players in MMOs).They put on stage plays in Bree. Barber customization are free. Race/gender changes are paid tokens on the LOTRO store.

WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH?
JUST IGNORE IT AND IT'LL GO AWAY

Go fuck yourself, retard
Bullshit. If that were true it would've happened already.

ADL

Prophet
I don't follow this game much. Was it all centered around beards for females? I thought adding in those super dark skinned, wide nosed, african types was part of it.
It was primarily beards. There was a minor controversy about river hobbits (harfoots) being added to the game a couple years ago too but everyone eventually relented on that.
I thought adding in those super dark skinned, wide nosed, african types was part of it.
Full disclosure you might be seeing more of that in Legacy of Morgoth given the setting (Far Harad).
Were people asking for beards on females and negroe options for their characters, or did they just surprise everyone with a woke update?
I had seen one or two requests for opening up the character customizer over the years but it was never something players clamored over.
Are you sure they hanvent tainted the npc's with these things?
100% not reflected in the two most recent expansions (Before The Shadow and Corsairs of Umbar).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom