Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Thief in WW2 with some EXTREME* twists: Saboteur

denizsi

Arcane
I love how Pandemic has supposedly just become "more" independent with the BioWare merger under EA's umbrella.

There are several comments from a "Zoeherriot" on that Kotaku page, who's claiming to be a former dev at Pandemic. His comments have a few interesting bits.

bhlaab

Erudite
Emotional Vampire said:
It's World fucking War Two, not Vice City you redneck prick.

Just because it's world war two doesnt mean it's World Fucking War Two if you know what I mean. Fuckin Hogan's Heroes was world war 2. And so was Indiana Jones, in a way.

I don't expect this game to be particularly good considering how bad Mercenaries 2 was but there's nothing thematically wrong with a hard bloke clubbing a few nazis heads in old school style.

baronjohn

Cipher
denizsi said:
There are several comments from a "Zoeherriot" on that Kotaku page, who's claiming to be a former dev at Pandemic. His comments have a few interesting bits.
Please, don't concern yourself with links. We'll dig it up ourselves!

what is some drunken turfcutter in reeking tweed doing in paris the eternal city of light anyway
did he talk to someone with a ? over their head and get sent on an epic globe-spanning quest to retrieve a sack of potatoes and a jug of whiskey

also i thought the irish loved hitler in ww2 because they hated the british so much and being drunken inbreds it sounded to them like a smart plan

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom