Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ToEE review by jiu

Nicolai

DUMBFUCK
jiujitsu said:
And the most annoying one is if I play for a period of 30 minutes to an hour. The screen will "bleed." That's the best word I can use to describe it. The background won't refresh as I move. Remnants of the previous frame are smack dab on top of the current frame. And they all just pile up and don't go away until I restart the game.

I used to have that problem, it actually put me off buying the game for a year or so since it happened to me in the demo... Anyway, just play the game in 'safe mode' (there's a shortcut to the SM in the Arcanum folder in your start menu) and it'll work perfectly mebbe.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom