Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ToEE: Where is Iuz?

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
I'm on my second run through the game now, and this time I'm sacking the temple rather than joining it (bummer that there's no option for knocking Hendrack off and taking over the operation). I've heard people talking about fighting Iuz, but have been unable to find him, does he show up during the fight with what's-her-name? All the elemental nodes are cleared and I'm just about to talk to an 'old woman' (I wonder who that might be...).

Go ahead, spoil me.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
He shows up when you fight Hendrack (or whatever his name is). Hendrack calls him when he is getting weak, so it may be possible to kill him quickly enough so he doesn't have a chance to call Iuz.

Spoliers:

I fought Iuz several times and got different results: one time I actually fought him and then ol' Cuthbert showed up and took him home, before Iuz left he ressurected Hendrack and some of his buddies and Cuthbert healed my party. Another time I dismissed Iuz which was reflected in the end game slideshow, he didn't have anything of value though. And yet another time he talked to me and asked me for the skull, and then I had some choices like to trade artifact for artifact, to have my own operation like castle and such, and something else. I chose my operation, but then the battle continued and Cuthbert showed up and ruined all the fun :twisted: . Anyway, did anybody manage to deal with Iuz succesfully?

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
Ah, OK that explains it. I killed Hendrack pretty quickly, landed some good criticals on him.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom