Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Topics do not turn grey after reading them

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Yeah - this started two days ago. Quite annoying. Format harddrive and throw laptop to the river? Or is Firefox to blame?

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Clockwork Knight said:
Firefox works ok here. They don't turn grey if I just hit "Back" instead of "return to [forum]", but that is to be expected

Yeah, I know that but now they only turn gray if I push the "mark all topics read"-button.

Andhaira

Arcane
Stupid, like the tolling of some great bell.

@Emotional Vampire: Not much. Just browsing the codex. Whats up with you?

Same. Fucking recession, even though TV says there's no recession I can't find a job at all.

How's your jobhunting going?

Micmu

Magister
Maybe you are using a slightly broken proxy? Try Edit / Preferences / Advanced / Network / (Connection) Settings... and select "No Proxy".

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Micmu, I don't use proxies.

BUT!

Jaesun you wonderful faggot, I could kiss you! Cleaning cookies out worked wonders and now I feel stupid but meh, things are back to normal.

racofer

Thread Incliner
Maybe brawsehin teh codex aint yo stuff. U should sticky to you're local orkut pic postin routine.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom