Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Two Worlds II Footage

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Two Worlds

<p>Gametrailers put up a <a href="http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-two-worlds/701296" target="_blank">2 part</a> <a href="http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-two-worlds/701294" target="_blank">video</a> introduction to the magic world of Two Worlds II gameplay.</p>
<p><em><br /></em></p>
<p><em>Fens is the one responsible for this news item.</em></p>

1eyedking

Erudite
Two Worlds II? Moar liek...

...Turd Worlds II,
...Two Turds II,
...Two Worlds Turd,
...Turd Turds Turd,

...amirite?

Fens

Ford of the Llies
oh i just knew DU would make you post that because of the turdery that would ensue

Fens

Ford of the Llies
the menu has buttons for xbox live and a marketplace... DLC has become an annoying standard

dragonfk

Erudite
Doesn't look too bad. If they only fix the gripes from the first game: awful voice acting, awful script, awful NPC faces it may be a good/great game.

Pseudofool

Scholar
The skill, crafting, and magic systems look more intuitive than I was led to believe. There's still lots of potential for a convoluted experience, but I'm encouraged by what I saw.

Suchy

Arcane
I put on my wizard hat...
I like how the guy wasn't able to handle bow aiming with the pad.

So turd has become the new FFS, has it?

Is there going to be a giant Turd at the end of every Volourn post now?

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
well at the very least we all know now that all the sorrow concerning the juvenile and asinine *turd* part in Alphaturd as expressed by the resident *witty and educated elite* was "genuine"

MetalCraze

Arcane
And to think that just some decade ago these guys were making good RTS games and now they just follow the popular next-gen trend of lifeless single-player MMOs.

StrangeCase

Educated
Oh, fantastic. Cinematic camera-angle changes during combat. I look forward to seeing many massively clipped and blurry boulders, trees and doorways as the camera spasms and twitches.

The new crafting/magic systems look kinda fun, at least, despite being uncomfortably close to Oblivion. If they can follow through with the implementation, they might actually be worthwhile features. Though ditching the horrible, console-tarded UI would be a definite plus too. That inventory page makes me cringe.

MetalCraze said:
And to think that just some decade ago these guys were making good RTS games and now they just follow the popular next-gen trend of lifeless single-player MMOs.
Just call it current-gen skyway FFS.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom