Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warhammer40k: Spacemarine

Hümmelgümpf said:
hoodoo said:
God of War + Spacemarines + Rpgelements + Relic+ 4interchangeable squad members/classes
There, I highlighted the weak link.

eatadick.png

Me too.

ricolikesrice

Arcane
dunno, "new" relic is pretty fucked up man.

DOW2 may not be a "bad" game but its certainly not a really "good" one either with more than a couple of really damn stupid design decisions and lots of broken promises.

and the ripoff called tales of valor made even EA look like a company who has only the best of their paying customers in mind.

as far as i know most of the homeworld crew is long gone, many DoW guys left relic and apparently plenty of the original CoH crew have left too. instead you have fresh "next-gen" devs like johnny ebbert & co.

Destroid

Arcane
Although I only played the betas of both DoW and DoW2, I had an awful lot of fun playing them. Apparently they both changed an awful lot since release.

I'm actually thinking of buying DoW2, a friend of mine informs me they have made some drastic changes for the better in recent times.

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
ricolikesrice said:
dunno, "new" relic is pretty fucked up man.

DOW2 may not be a "bad" game but its certainly not a really "good" one either with more than a couple of really damn stupid design decisions and lots of broken promises.

Yeh, DOW2 was really disapointing, considering how far they had got with DOW1. Not sure what the patches have fixed, All that Windows Live registration bullshit makes me cbf reinstalling anyways.

as far as i know most of the homeworld crew is long gone, many DoW guys left relic and apparently plenty of the original CoH crew have left too. instead you have fresh "next-gen" devs like johnny ebbert & co.

Is it me or are companies trying to decline

MaskedMartyr

Liturgist
I think they realized why everyone played DOW2, which is good. This will give them alot more flexibility to make a decent action game.

And I thought God of War was okay, even if its beatable even on god mode.

Destroid

Arcane
If you rtfa youd know that game was put in the trash, but its assets are being recycled into a new game by relic.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom