Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warlords 3 DLR avatars

catfood

AGAIN
Since you've all been especially good this year, the Easter bunny decided to give you an extra special treat: Warlords 3 Darklords Rising avatars, made by yours truly. I have uploaded made avatars out of all the heroes and units because I'm an obsessive-compulsive awesome, even the ones that are impossible to figure out unless you check the image's name.

The whole gallery has 122 avatars. However I have made 2 separate archives, one with heroes only and the other with the units as well, in case there are too many to add (for whatever reason). All are 90x113 in size.

Anyway here's a sneak peak:

Heroes:
warriorm.jpg

paladinf.jpg

Shamanf.jpg

Units:
knightld.jpg

PEGASI.jpg

ASSASSIN.jpg

idemon.jpg

Here are the megaupload links:
Full gallery
Heroes only

Enjoy.

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
I approve of these avatars wholeheartedly.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom