Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

windows 7

Anonymous

Hello, i have played spacerangers 2 on windows but i have upgraded to windows 7. computer says it is not compatible with this system, something about a driver and it needs a patch. please help

Email: enalasyswayne little funny devil looking symbol goes here lolz gmail little dot thingy com

Jason

chasing a bee
OK, I had seven appointments already lined up today, but looks like I'll have to cancel. Tell Wayne I'm on the motherfucker. Go back in there and chill them niggers out and wait for the baby arm, who should be coming directly.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
If only we had a Game Help forum we could move this to!

General Gaming will have to do instead.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Don't know why I'm helping this d00d but try this:

Create a shortcut to the SR2 program on the desktop. Then right-click on it and select Properties. Under Compatibility, select the following:

- Run this program in compatibility mode for: Windows 95

- Run in 256 colors

- Run in 640 x 480 resolution

- Disable visual themes

If this works you owe all of us blowjobs.

relootz

Scholar
How do you use the guest account? I thought it was disabled?

Topher

Cipher
relootz said:

I'm just thankful there aren't more of them around. I read a necro'd thread a while back, it was full of guests posting and it was damn annoying. They never had anything worthwhile to say, unlike me.

xrm1

Educated
Get a crack, it probably comes with Starforce or some other shit that wants to install drivers made for Windows XP.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
relootz said:

A certain smiley might have been appropriate in place of this rather superflous piece of text.

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
xrm1 said:
Get a crack, it probably comes with Starforce or some other shit that wants to install drivers made for Windows XP.

Yeah, I had to end up giving up and installing the Reboot version, which has no DRM. The original has Starforce, gave me the same error (Vista).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom