Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

WTF?! There is a Counterstrike GAME CONSOLE?!

Elzair

Cipher
For lulz I was browsing DealExtreme for weird game consoles, and I came across this little item

sku_81936_1.jpg

7" LCD 8-Bit Computer Model Counter Strike Game (3 x AA)
Wow Counter Strike is still around. It was such a great game when it was first released. To this day it still has a remarkable following. There are all sorts of fan clubs and downloadable content for this game. It really is truly amazing to see these diehard fans continuing to play even with all the advancements of games on the market today.
This truly awesome game console is powered by 3 double A sized batteries. It is a Counter Strike gaming console with a 7” screen. It is a truly great way to relive the action of this great game and share it with your friends. Since it is battery operated you can even bring this game camping or anywhere else you might be and don't have electricity. This computer style gaming console is capable of either 1 or 2 players and has 2 controllers included. It is a great way to pass by those boring moments in life and save a little money by relaxing at home. Get yours and start enjoying this unique set-up today.

- Model: XY-8058