Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

You're all Infinitron's bitchez

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
And he's making this site and you gayer every day. He censored me for 15th time and locked me from yet another thread. Why? Because goyim should be normalized with nigger paladins, nigger archers, nigger mages in european fantasy setting. Who controls the past, controls the future. This Jew is destroying chances of games you played 10-20 years ago and loved ever again being made by promoting all the shitty indies and shitier AAA. By pretending to be reasonable one, he's hammer that smashes WOKE into your brain

CHANGE HIM AS HEAD MODERATOR

VOTING FOR NEW HEAD MODERATOR

WHY IS HE FOR 10 YEARS RULER OF THIS PLACE? AND HOW THINGS GOT BETTER UNDER HIS RULE?

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
WHO elected this Evil Jew Robot as CEO of Codex? And HOW he made Codex better place for making and discussing new RPGs like Arcanum, Fallout1, BG1, Gothic, Morrowind for the past 10 years?

Genuine fucking question

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
AND WHY THE FUCK JEW WORKS FOR FREE??? HAVE YOU EVER STOPPED AND ASKED YOURSELF THIS QUESTION?!

He multiple times in past said that his main job is with Israeli army, working as technican on Iron Dome. No, I'm not fucking kidding

Is there noone else? Why is such position not electable, performance rated by users on yearly basis and paid - so you're not getting your high from petty power trips and there are fucking expectations that you do your JOB well. If Infinitron's job is to slowly lull Codex into sleep and strangle it, look at charts for user visits. JOB WELL DONE, JEW!

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
WHO elected this Evil Jew Robot as CEO of Codex? And HOW he made Codex better place for making and discussing new RPGs like Arcanum, Fallout1, BG1, Gothic, Morrowind for the past 10 years?

Genuine fucking question
DU is like Lowtax. Putting rabid leftoids and troons in place as mods, then suddenly his forum took a nose dive and he offed himself.

Even ignoring kike stuff, it harms the forum when the only person posting news cares about kickstarter updates for the shittiest games possible. Any time I click a thread for an interesting indie 99% of the time its not posted by him. The numbers don't add up

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
Even ignoring kike stuff, it harms the forum when the only person posting news cares about kickstarter updates for the shittiest games possible. Any time I click a thread for an interesting indie 99% of the time its not posted by him. The numbers don't add up
Every time a game turns out to be a mega flop though half the posts are his. Curious.

Skinwalker

*teleports inside you*
Patron
Village Idiot
I am very upset with Infinitroon, he is not giving enough coverage to games from Bioware, Bethesda, Obsidian and Paradox Transtertainment. There's virtually no news updates on their latest projects, it's infuriating!! :argh:

Last edited:
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
TL;DR version of Wall site feedback threads:

disgusting42j57.jpg

Beans00

Erudite
Possibly Retarded
And he's making this site and you gayer every day. He censored me for 15th time and locked me from yet another thread. Why? Because goyim should be normalized with nigger paladins, nigger archers, nigger mages in european fantasy setting. Who controls the past, controls the future. This Jew is destroying chances of games you played 10-20 years ago and loved ever again being made by promoting all the shitty indies and shitier AAA. By pretending to be reasonable one, he's hammer that smashes WOKE into your brain

WHY IS HE FOR 10 YEARS RULER OF THIS PLACE? AND HOW THINGS GOT BETTER UNDER HIS RULE?

He's censoring you because you are a retard. No offense but any other forum would ban you within 5 posts.

Infinitron is a shit collector(ratings, not literal shit), and a cuck/shill however(especially for Obsidian). luj1 exposes him every day. That being said censoring your schizo rants is probably the least offensive things he does.

All that being said I still find you amusing The Wall, so I encourage you to keep it up. I have seen your penis and testicles(thanks to theodora sending them to me), this is the only place where you will do much flexing.

Socrates

Bonfire Kindler
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.

Toast has quite a few merits! Here are some of the highlights:
  1. Versatility: You can top it with almost anything—avocado, nut butter, jam, or even savory toppings like eggs and cheese.
  2. Texture: The crispiness of toast adds a delightful crunch that can enhance the eating experience.
  3. Simplicity: Making toast is quick and easy, making it a perfect option for busy mornings or late-night snacks.
  4. Nutritional Base: Starting with whole grain or sourdough bread can provide fiber and nutrients.
  5. Warmth and Comfort: There’s something comforting about a warm slice of toast, especially on a chilly day.
  6. Pairing Potential: It pairs well with beverages like coffee, tea, or smoothies, making it a great addition to breakfast or brunch.
  7. Customizable: You can easily adjust toppings to fit dietary needs, whether you’re vegan, gluten-free, or just looking for a healthier option.
Toast really is a simple yet satisfying canvas. You should have some toast.

Desman

Educated

Genuine fucking question
DU is like Lowtax. Putting rabid leftoids and troons in place as mods, then suddenly his forum took a nose dive and he offed himself.
screenshotmagixvidodeluxe240120091654.webp

The current Codex situation ?

None

Arbiter
Does XenForo allow for word filters? For example, is it possible to change a specific user's posts so that any instances of "nigger" or "jew" are turned into "friend" and "best friend"?

Gregz

Arcane

Genuine fucking question

TL;DR version of Wall site feedback threads:

disgusting42j57.jpg

^ Excellent and informative graphic.

Infinikike has been grinding away here for years. DU is nothing if not extremely lazy. He doesn't give a shit about this site or the users here. In fact, I think it's fair to say that he hates us. With the way things are now, Taluntain gets paid and the lights stay on without any effort on his part. It's a sweetheart situation for the owners and admins, so why would they change it?

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
Does XenForo allow for word filters? For example, is it possible to change a specific user's posts so that any instances of "nigger" or "jew" are turned into "friend" and "best friend"?
You can't make filters faster than the Trained Racists from GD can come up with slurs for Jews.

Gregz

Arcane
You can't make filters faster than the Trained Racists from GD can come up with slurs for Jews.

If you're not racist by now, then you haven't been paying attention ... or you're a mindbroken germoid.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom