Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Zarya — a MudRunner x Disco Elysium in a rural post-Soviet setting

Hydro

Educated

ss_912d1460755008decd139a40ac8cd16d734bf962.1920x1080.jpg

ss_a729da90f4230f919ee3f13be30e6e53ebb998f6.1920x1080.jpg

ss_51ad8d29e1eb8add0f9884cf25c678c61f5d8402.1920x1080.jpg

ABOUT THIS GAME​

★ WELCOME TO ZARYA VILLAGE!

Immerse yourself in the life of Vasily, a local driver striving to breathe new life into his village. Assist the villagers, transport packages, tow cars. Do everything within your power!

steam_line.png

ZARYA_07_optimize_30.gif

★ BECOME AN OFF-ROAD LEGEND

Deliver cargo across endless fields, country roads, and overgrown paths. Upgrade your vehicle, turning it into an indefatigable iron steed.

steam_line.png

ZARYA_04_optimize_30.gif

★ CAPTIVATING STORIES

Dive into the stories of people living far from civilization. Assist the villagers with their challenging tasks. Grill kebabs with the guys in the garages, go fishing with Petrovich, take the harvest to the market, tow cars, and try not to end up in a pit, as the last time a tractor was seen in the village was 30 years ago. Enjoy a plethora of authentic post-Soviet "clichés", from old cars to familiar childhood landscapes and the simple joys of life.

steam_line.png

ZARYA_09_optimize_30.gif

★ AUTOMOTIVE CLASSICS

Delivering cargo can be done with style, it might not be as efficient, but it guarantees the attention of passersby.

steam_line.png

TAKE CARE!

Modron

Arcane
Yeah I added this to my wishlist a few weeks back and I don't remember how I stumbled upon it. Must have been in some festival.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Truck Simulator USSR + Disco Elysium. Save Bear from angry Babushka quest. Transport vodka and nuclear warheads. DAWAJ/ДАВАЙ!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom