Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Dumbfuck Tag for Lyric Suite

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
One of the few wise posters on the Codex.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
LS is alright, nowhere near as crazy as most of the crazies on here, and he's got pretty good tastes in music even if I don't share them all. I've had my fair share of making fun of him, especially since he can be pretty full of himself at times, but he's otherwise greatly contributed to the classical music thread, and it's one of the best threads on the 'dex. He's also made some pretty great posts about a bunch of different topics, enough to warrant glossing over the occasional lulzy Schuonology. Besides who here hasn't made a stupid post once in a while?

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
the dumbfuck tag should be given to anyone who still wastes time reading his delirious blabbering

AngryKobold

Arcane
Lyric Suite is clearly insane. His mind, his cognitive abilities messed up beyond any help. GD aside, it's the game discussing part that bothers me the most.

The man has claimed the original Doom to be, according to his insane logic, much better in every aspect than the new interpretation provided by the Brutal Doom mod.

http://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/doom-vs-brutal-doom-discuss.96506/

In my book it's an unforgiven attempt to waste pixels on the screen. An unnaceptable offense to one's reason. Enough to deserve two dumbfuck tags, at least.

G.O.D

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
And people who are lobbying for other people to be tagged as dumbfucks should be awarded
weasel.gif

That should even the score.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
The man has claimed the original Doom to be, according to his insane logic, much better in every aspect than the new interpretation provided by the Brutal Doom mod.
When I said earlier he's made some good posts, I was too lazy to actually go looking for them and prove my point. Thanks for saving me the trouble and doing the work for me.

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
I saw actor and television star Will Forte while at a bar with a couple of my friends last weekend. He was on his own, and when me and my friends started talking to one another he suddenly got really close to our circle and acted like he was with us. When we started laughing about at a joke one of us said, he started laughing really loudly and obnoxiously too, and only stopped when we all started staring at him. When he saw this, he quickly said he had to go to the bathroom and ran away. Think I saw him again as we were leaving, staring into an empty glass of beer and sobbing quietly.

Mustawd

I saw actor and television star Will Forte while at a bar with a couple of my friends last weekend. He was on his own, and when me and my friends started talking to one another he suddenly got really close to our circle and acted like he was with us. When we started laughing about at a joke one of us said, he started laughing really loudly and obnoxiously too, and only stopped when we all started staring at him. When he saw this, he quickly said he had to go to the bathroom and ran away. Think I saw him again as we were leaving, staring into an empty glass of beer and sobbing quietly.

liar

Ninjerk

Arcane
I think LS, nomask, and the like are tests of character. You fail by not ignoring their eccentricities.

Sjukob

Arcane
mastermind
I heard that mastermind had been an alright person in the past , but then he wanted his account nuked , adminis refused to do so , and he's fishing for ban since then . I have no idea if this is truth or not though , if he really wanted his acount nuked , he could have just spammed the shit out of codex .

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Why-"The only source of amusement in Middle Ages were public executions"-so-serious doesn't like Lyric Suite.
Lurker reptiloid detected.

Unwanted
Douchebag! Shitposter
I just noticed whysoserious is ignoring me :lol: . I'm like a butthurt detector. You wanna see who are the 34 most frustrated codexers? Check my list.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom