Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I quit my job to go Full Time Indie!

theweirdn8

Educated
LOL, I would say apply to 2K and get rejected and then go full time indie making sports games. :D

zwanzig_zwoelf

LOL, I would say apply to 2K and get rejected and then go full time indie making sports games. :D
But hey, I was a janitor in ORIGIN offices! I know how a true RPG must be done! I also waxed floors in Crytek offices! So I know how to create highly-technological true RPGs! Gimme monies now!
:troll:

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
But hey, I was a janitor in ORIGIN offices! I know how a true RPG must be done! I also waxed floors in Crytek offices! So I know how to create highly-technological true RPGs! Gimme monies now!
Well, you'd certainly know how to polish the product.

shihonage

Subscribe to my OnlyFans
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
Well, you'd certainly know how to polish the product.

You'd also be the first to call should they need to implement sweeping changes

theweirdn8

Educated
Fields of Fresh is an Strategic-RPG with an agricultural theme where you play as a new farmer in a town filled with drama, danger and joy.

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
Still more qualified than Sawyer.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Fields of Fresh is an Strategic-RPG with an agricultural theme where you play as a new farmer in a town filled with drama, danger and joy.
Hmm, okay, it seems you have some idea of what you're doing. Good luck anyway.

theweirdn8

Educated
The title actually has a cliff-hanger ending in which you insert yourself. For example, when the game starts up it asks you what should the full title for game be.

You can say, Fields of Fresh "Food", "Adventures", etc.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Stuff that documentary up your ass and release the game, you advertising midget.

Horus

Arcane
Istanbul-Constantinople-Byzantium-Piece of land.
]

Criticism from the Codex can be very harsh, but if you develop a thick skin you can gleam significant amounts of useful knowledge and wisdom from those same comments.
lol

Funny that you laugh of all people. Considering how you post, you should be agreeing with me.
You need a thicker skin, son. There is a significant amount of useful knowledge and wisdom in the comment made by comrade raw.

Last edited:

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
]

Criticism from the Codex can be very harsh, but if you develop a thick skin you can gleam significant amounts of useful knowledge and wisdom from those same comments.
lol

Funny that you laugh of all people. Considering how you post, you should be agreeing with me.
You need a thicker skin, son. There is a significant amount of useful knowledge and wisdom in the comment made by comrade raw.

Sorry, his post wasn't raw enough.

Anyways, a 6/10. I got a slight chuckle from your post.

theweirdn8

Educated
The goal is to finish game and documentary. Also nothing is being stuffed up my feces port.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom