Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Idea: Sales ticker

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
This is a very good idea.

Stokowski

Arcane
Whopee. Another pointless piece of shit to manually AdBlock.

And custom avatars are still fucked.

Great site management, you fucking retards.

EG

Nullified
Well, at least it's better than what we had previously.

I really want to see it do diagonal motion, though.

Misconnected

Savant
Why is the ticker not at the bottom of the page?

- I assume the Codex haven't gotten a sponsorship deal with a scrollwheel manufacturer.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Why the shitcocking christcunt is the ticker still going from fucking down to fucking up? I've fucking had it with this retarded webzone. I'm leaving forever!

(In before DU banning me for leaving forever again.)

Needs to go from left-to-right, no one is gonna wait to click on a vertically scrolling link that stays onscreen for one third of the time it takes for it to come back.

That said, you have to be a real faggot to be bothered by a little scrolling line at the top of the page. Like, "offers blowjobs to strangers on craigslist" level of faggotry.

Increase it's FPS and it'll probably be fine.
No you fucking retard. It looks like complete ass like that. Tickers go from fucking right to left. That's a fucking ticker. Tick fuck tock tick fuck tock tick tock clock.

Increase it's FPS [after changing it back to a standard right to left ticker] and it'll probably be fine.

Don't know why I expected anyone to just "get" that's what I meant.
FPS isn't the problem. The fact that it's not using the space effectively is. With text that scrolls up you have a huge amount of nothing in the rest of the field. Fuck off. Kill yourself.

It looks good now, btw, almost perfect but you can shove the black background white text shit back up the same ass it came out of. That's shit. At least make it the Codex blue-ish grey (is that purple? I don't even fucking know) background with white text, as according to Codex background layout law or whatever. Jesusfuck.

edit oh and fucking watch the search box jesus

EG

Nullified
FPS isn't the problem. The fact that it's not using the space effectively. With text that scrolls up you have a huge amount of nothing in the rest of the field. Fuck off. Kill yourself.

It looks good now, btw, but you can shove the black background white text shit back up the same ass it came out of. That's shit. At least make it the Codex blue-ish grey (is that purple? I don't even fucking know) background with white text, as according to Codex background layout law or whatever. Jesusfuck.

Matter of degrees: Nauseating shit verses shit.

When did you become Troll-Hiver, anyway?

Get back to your LPs, Horse.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
FPS isn't the problem. The fact that it's not using the space effectively. With text that scrolls up you have a huge amount of nothing in the rest of the field. Fuck off. Kill yourself.

It looks good now, btw, but you can shove the black background white text shit back up the same ass it came out of. That's shit. At least make it the Codex blue-ish grey (is that purple? I don't even fucking know) background with white text, as according to Codex background layout law or whatever. Jesusfuck.

Matter of degrees: Nauseating shit verses shit.

When did you become Troll-Hiver, anyway?

Get back to your LPs, Horse.
Somebody has to fucking call out stupid shits for their stupid shit. I.. oh god...

Code:

WHY IS THIS NEVER WRONG?!

RK47

Patron
I suggest the ticker be a paid to remove feature.

:troll:

RK47

Patron
Keep up the good work and I will donate $250 one day.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom