Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Idea: Sales ticker

Severian Silk

Turn it off.

dogs26altalt.png

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Ugh, can't you place this picture into a spoiler tag or something?

Murk

Arcane
A bit ugly given the empty space, but functionally it is pretty legit.

MAYBE NOW I CAN BE CURRENT WITH ALL THE FUCKING DRAMA.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
this is the worst thing ever implemented besides that emoticon tagging we had for a couple of days.
I actually enjoyed the emoticons.

The news feed is shit though, however you could easily fix it: add gifs and pictures for every news and make sure it takes a lot of space and adblock cannot block it :troll:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Now, in all seriousness, I envisioned something where the transitions would be more intermittent. Like the digital displays in airports.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
It's a fucking ticker, asswiping cuntrag faggotfuckers. It should go from fucking right to fucking left, not from fucking down to fucking up GODFUCKINGDAMNIT Do you even watch CNN? Do you even know who Wolf Blitzer is? GOD I HATE YOU INFINITRON. FUCKING USELESS MAGGOT.

Also completely useless feature. Not funny. Ban Infinitron.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
It's a fucking ticker, asswiping cuntrag faggotfuckers. It should go from fucking right to fucking left, not from fucking down to fucking up GODFUCKINGDAMNIT

Lurk moar. That's how it worked at first, but DU decided to alter the deal. Pray that he alters it further.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
It's a fucking ticker, asswiping cuntrag faggotfuckers. It should go from fucking right to fucking left, not from fucking down to fucking up GODFUCKINGDAMNIT

Lurk moar. That's how it worked at first, but DU decided to alter the deal. Pray that he alters it further.
I fucking know. You're talking to the lurk king. The lurking, if you will. It was much better but then fucking DUde assed it up. Why the shitfuck, DUde? It's like you're fucking retarded. God I hate you so much. And you too, Infinitron. Don't go telling me what to do when I already did it. Fuck, so angry!

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Install Adblock

Right-click ticker

Adblock/ "Block this add"
that doesn't work.
all I can do when I right-click it is block image (background.jpg).

in terms of shitty webdesign, this is only rivaled by animated skulls and geocities banners.

Lancehead

Liturgist

I fucking know. You're talking to the lurk king. The lurking, if you will. It was much better but then fucking DUde assed it up. Why the shitfuck, DUde? It's like you're fucking retarded. God I hate you so much. And you too, Infinitron. Don't go telling me what to do when I already did it. Fuck, so angry!
Infinitron is from 2011, too. :smug:

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
codex delivers once again.

:excellent:

I approve of the ticker if it remains a codex-members trolling device and not an advertisement tool.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom