Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

More MCA Codex Trolls.... INCOMING!

Edwin

Scholar
what makes you think that he has no idea how to use VPN or never found a netcoffe in his life?

Suchy

Arcane
Here's my attempt.

JLOaX.png

LundB

Mistakes were made.
I edited the Denizsi one slightly to make it a more generally applicable Codex Troll. Also added an extra copy of the musical note, because I think it looks better w/ 3 of them. I think I did way better on the lettering this time, looks more like the drawing style than the MCA I put on the fellatio one.

6NxB1.png

EDIT: Oh, and pleasantly, it actually doesn't look like shit when downscaled to tiny emote size:

KHLJt.png

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Somebody appropriately colour my throne please. :obviously:

Oh yeah, also...

CrookedBeeLonervilleEllisDeus101.png

CrookedBeeLonervilleEllisDeus101.png

KaiserinHAbaEd123RvJHakuroshi.png

KaiserinHAbaEd123RvJHakuroshi.png

Random.png

Random.png

Random2.png

Random2.png

Random3.png

Random3.png

Random4.png

Random4.png

RandomplusDenizsiTemapercalplus2DarkUnderlords.png

RandomplusDenizsiTemapercalplus2DarkUnderlords.png

Request List:
  1. Lonerville - Give him full creative control on my drawing. I don't mind if it has my username in it or not.
  2. Michael Ellis - I have no special request. Thank you MCA!
  3. deus101 - I wan't my troll to be crushed by a gigantic teapot that crashed through a computer monitor. Next to the corpse a math sheet with some badly calculated projection matrices.... its currently relevant, 3.3 core is a bitch and GLM is for pussies.
  4. Harpsichord - Just tell him my handle is Kaiserin [our resident transgender wannabe], and I coined 'RPG Codex is for Fags,' then his imagination is welcome to run wild from there.
  5. Haba - I'd liked a nordic/viking/etc. -themed one. I'll leave the specifics up to MCA himself.
  6. Ed123 - I have no special requests. Merely pass along my username and let the great Avellone do as he sees fit.
  7. Takeda Kenshi - The only thing I would like to amend on mine is if he is going to use my username, to instead use RvJ, that's it.
  8. hakuroshi - If a small old cannon can be fitted in somehow it would be great Nothing special otherwise.
  9. Temaperacl - If this (The custom-drawn troll) is an opt-outable thing, I don't need one. [Give him one anyway, you know, choices & consequences.]
  10. Crooked Bee - RPG Codex Twitter Girl
  11. DarkUnderlord - Make it appropriately monocled and prestigious.
  12. denizsi - [Possibly a woman due to some internet detective work done by Codexers. Pretends she's a man.]

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
8UriI.png

I think some of these trolls should be used as emoticons, and replace the non-tematic ones.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
I'm not finished with this one, as I'm not completely happy with it yet, but here's partial progress on my attempt at the :what: troll. The lack of nice outlines makes it tougher than the last one.

Dnjeo.png

Stinger

Arcane
They should all be emoticons, aside from the avatars anyway, those are fucking brilliant :love::mca:

I'll work on colouring the :hmmm: and :smug: trolls for now and see if I decide to do more from there.

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
I think some of these trolls should be used as emoticons, and replace the non-tematic ones.
Definitely. Let's get some beautiful consistency going.

Well MCA was kind enough to make troll versions of these:bro::smug: :thumbsup: :hmmm::what:.They are good but I like the classic versions we have now too ,I am conflicted:?:?:?
I am partial to thumbsupman, but the rest are just the same standard response-emotes you'd see anywhere on the internet, usually 4chan. We need to be distinguished, like the distinguished gentlemen we pretend desperately to be.

Stinger

Arcane
Done :smug:, will upload after I do some more. So there's 3 versions of :hmmm:. Which version should I colour? I'm inclined to colour the guy with the tie even if he's looking directly at the viewer instead of to the side.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
I am partial to thumbsupman, but the rest are just the same standard response-emotes you'd see anywhere on the internet, usually 4chan. We need to be distinguished, like the distinguished gentlemen we pretend desperately to be.

This one looks a bit weird to me
8UriI.png

Maybe it would be better if someone made it smile and not have that bland expression?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom