Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

More MCA Codex Trolls.... INCOMING!

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
dose outlines mang

dose outlines
I know, I'm trying, I'm trying!

tumblr_lveqsykHOY1qillw7.jpg

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
oh dear no mine was just nursery school coloring and seeing if I could even select it out cleanly
imo the more entries the merrier, let's not make this a first dibs thing

though any bros working on the blowjob one will probably also have to decide on whether the troll should get a neck

FeelTheRads

Arcane
trollblowjob.png

I can provide vectorized outlines (.ai) for all of them if someone wants to do the others and/or redo this. Don't think I can be arsed to color the others.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
I can provide vectorized outlines (.ai) for all of them if someone wants to do the others and/or redo this. Don't think I can be arsed to color the others.
Nice, can you send me then? For me coloring the is the fun & quick part, the outline stuff fucks my mind...

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
fXBcX.png

EDIT: Oh fuck, I'll export that again...

EDIT 2: FUCK YOU WHITE LINES!

EDIT 3: Man, I'm not sure if I colored that fire right or part of it should be the trolls hand...MCA's teachings are too advanced for me....

I think it was the troll's hand and not the fire,good job apart from that

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
I think it was the troll's hand and not the fire,good job apart from that
True, once I painted right it become obvious, I can even do a "popamole curse" version instead of the regular fireball one, much more :obviously: :

c5w8D.png

I can't download stuff at work, so I'll wait until I get home and export them right with FeelTheRads outlines.

Automatic vectorization, bro./quote]
Fucking smart people, how they work?

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
I think you made another mistke now that I look closer,the colour between his legs,you put it gray like and make it look like it wears a wizard's robe but I don't think he does.Looking at the black and white drawing there is the outline of his cloak between the legs,he isn't wearing a robe.

Renegen

Arcane
The felacio one feels really wrong. I knew all those gay jokes were going to catch up to us someday.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
I think you made another mistke now that I look closer,the colour between his legs,you put it gray like and make it look like it wears a wizard's robe but I don't think he does.Looking at the black and white drawing there is the outline of his cloak between the legs,he isn't wearing a robe.
Fuck, you are right again. I'm clearly not ready to understand MCA's designs...:(

N9Ydq.png

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Fuck, you are right again. I'm clearly not ready to understand MCA's designs...:(

N9Ydq.png

Yes you are clearly not :obviously: enought to understand MCA's intentions yet young apprentice,you will need to replay all of the God-Emperor's games again in the next month

racofer

Thread Incliner
I don't fucking use twitturd, so unless somebody gives me these outlines in a easy way that I can simply save the images locally to do my shit, I will move along.

thesoup

Arcane
Someone write "Bethesda" or "Bioware" on the back of the troll who's giving the Codex troll a blowjob.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Someone write "Bethesda" or "Bioware" on the back of the troll who's giving the Codex troll a blowjob.

Alternatively you could replace the RPG CODEX on the troll that is sitting with MCA and then write RPG CODEX on the back of the one that is sucking his cock

LundB

Mistakes were made.

Alternatively you could replace the RPG CODEX on the troll that is sitting with MCA and then write RPG CODEX on the back of the one that is sucking his cock

I'm not quite satisfied, since I didn't capture the same style of text really, but it conveys the sentiment well enough for now.
o7xRY.png

And a very sloppy Bethesda one. Sadly, at such a low res, I couldn't warp the Bethesda logo to look nice on the shirt without making it unreadable. Perhaps someone more gifted or more patient will make a nicer one.
kYJKF.png

Cassidy

Arcane

I'm not quite satisfied, since I didn't capture the same style of text really, but it conveys the sentiment well enough for now.
o7xRY.png

And a very sloppy Bethesda one. Sadly, at such a low res, I couldn't warp the Bethesda logo to look nice on the shirt without making it unreadable. Perhaps someone more gifted or more patient will make a nicer one.

jfvtox.jpg

Fixed for Accuracy

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
90gxL.png

I have no idea what this means, but now it has colors. Using FeelTheRads livetraced images makes things REALLY fast and saves the outlines, but they also deform a bit of MCA's subtle lines.... :(

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom