Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New Commie Gestapo Tyrant Policies of RPGCodex

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
13871.png

zool

Arcane
Okay. I'm pretty sure I will nail it this time. Bret Farve jersey, Yankees cap, cargo shorts, and Birkenstocks. Sometimes you put your sunglasses above your visor, because its super cool. This look lets the ladies know you love sports but yet are very casual, laid-back semi-hippy, ready to throw a frisbee or hacky some sack on a whim, but not on Sundays during the game ladies! You sometimes utilize a fanny pack which could hold various items such as sun block, an epipen, a lighter, a hummel figurine your gammy left you before she died of an acute aneurism, small scissors, and tweezers.

Bam. Nailed it. I truly have a gift.

Posts like this, along with his unparalleled mastery of the American language, are why roqua will always have a special place in my heart.

:love:

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3706905&userid=192618#post443150601

I don't think it's fair to use RPGCodex as an example of real people. They have a poisonous effect on the soul.

I would know, I posted there for about 8 years, had no interest in PoE, stopped posting there like a month ago and now I want the game

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...=192618&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#post446959457

Codexers flipped their shit when Expeditions: Conquistador let you play as a woman. They also think Dwarf Fortress of all games is SJW propaganda for reasons I am not entirely clear on. Something has collectively broken any brain the Codex hivemind had left over the last couple of years.

To be honest I ended up finding this game so unmemorable I'm just surprised anyone is still talking about it let alone getting real mad about it, but hey. I really liked some stuff about it initially but it just wore off. Shame.

It could be worse. I could still think PoE was good having played more than a few hours of it.

Wait wait wait... Let me get this straight..

> Leaves Codex
> Joins SA
> "I'm free of those assholes - time to play PoE and enjoy it!"
> 2 Hours Later...
> "Wow this game is fucking shit"
> Joins Codex

:nocountryforshitposters:

laclongquan

Arcane

butchy

Prospernaut
Posts like this, along with his unparalleled mastery of the American language, are why roqua will always have a special place in my heart.

:love:

Thank you, that is really nice of you. I usually get mean and hurtful insults thrown at me by retards so it is extremely nice when I get a compliment. My mission has always been to bring joy to the few, and it is nice to be reminded that there actually are a few people (or at least one other) that I bring joy to. Especially since VD turned Benedict Arnold. I salute you, sir!

Weasel
Is there a last chance for the masses to influence the vote? The man produces quality posts and needs more support.

Free roqua! Watchwitz butchy! Nuke Ballface!

Absinthe

Arcane
Well, since it's taking you so long, I may as well tell you: We didn't always have brofists.

butchy

Prospernaut
No vote, my roqua account is still banned, my ballface is still banned. Does anyone around here do anything besides merge threads, angrily protect the integrity of mislabeled football threads, and brofist the witty one line hurtful and mean zingers the monkeys throw at me?

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
I'm sure if you keep asking, you will be provided with an authentic Codex moderation experience™.

butchy

Prospernaut
I'm sure if you keep asking, you will be provided with an authentic Codex moderation experience™.

Would this experience involve my anus at all? Because I have anal leakage as I've mentioned before. You see, I touch my penis a lot so I can tell when I have genital wart flare up. I do not touch my naked butthole. Sure, I wipe it with toiletpaper until the toiletpaper is clear, but I don't just touch my butthole because that is just weird and gross. So, little did I know genital warts can turn into anal warts. And, if the anal warts get bad enough they can cause your butthole to not seal properly resulting in anal leakage. I do have an appointment with a dermatologist to have my anal warts removed, but it is in early December since that is when I can take some time off of work because even with a doughnut it will hurt too much to sit on my ass for a couple days.

So if this experience does have any anal activity and everyone involved would like to avoid my anal leakage fiasco, you may want to wait until mid December or so.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
No vote, my roqua account is still banned, my ballface is still banned. Does anyone around here do anything besides merge threads, angrily protect the integrity of mislabeled football threads, and brofist the witty one line hurtful and mean zingers the monkeys throw at me?
As the Head Forum Administrator and Moderator for RPGCodex you would no doubt be aware of our policy that in order to unban an account, we require a Star Stable challenge to be met by said person or persons wishing to have their account unbanned.

Your challenge is to play Star Stable and LP it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom