Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New Commie Gestapo Tyrant Policies of RPGCodex

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
This moron came into Shoutbox today spouting a bunch of nonsense trying to impress everyone but we all just laughed at him and he left.

butchy

Prospernaut
My feelings were seriously hurt and I had to make an emergency call to my psychologist so he could talk me down.

You jerk monsters! Is shoutbox the AOL group talk thing? I do occasionally enjoy typing something in there.

Grimlorn

Arcane
This moron came into Shoutbox today spouting a bunch of nonsense trying to impress everyone but we all just laughed at him and he left.
Of course he did. He's a jester after all, but a jester can only be entertaining for so long. It's obvious that his parents never loved him and he has no friends. So he seeks the validation of others on the internet by acting like an idiot. He creates multiple accounts on the Codex so he has friends to talk to, to support him and to play with. But at the end of the day, no one will ever love him and he will die alone.

We should pity him and we should be grateful for everything we have. As he serves as a somber reminder of how far a man can fall. Similar to Anthony Burch.

butchy

Prospernaut
Also, why are you tracking my typing in the AOL thing when you could be unbanning me? Does anyone around here work? What exactly are the requirements to be a virgin queen? I know what a virgin is, and I know what a queen is, but I'm unsure of what the combined term means. Did all the virgins vote you in as a queen, or is this title hereditary? Do you marry into it? Can you retain the title after losing your virginity? And if hereditary, what happens if during pregnancy while not a virgin but before birthing what I assume would be a female since queens are usually female outside of gay circles I think. Are you a virgin because you are crispy, or crispy because you are a virgin? If you really are a virgin are you saving yourself for marriage, or are you just not appealing enough to get the cock or snatch or whatever genitals is your want?

For clarification, I would rather you unban me than answer these questions though most of you seem incapable of doing anything besides AOL chat typing and throwing out what I hope some people may consider snazzy zingers.

butchy

Prospernaut
Of course he did. He's a jester after all, but a jester can only be entertaining for so long. It's obvious that his parents never loved him and he has no friends. So he seeks the validation of others on the internet by acting like an idiot. He creates multiple accounts on the Codex so he has friends to talk to, to support him and to play with. But at the end of the day, no one will ever love him and he will die alone.

We should pity him and we should be grateful for everything we have. As he serves as a somber reminder of how far a man can fall. Similar to Anthony Burch.

Yes, exactly. That's what I've been saying. I'm just not as articulate as you I guess.

And thank you for drawing more attention to me. I just eat this shit up.

LOOK AT ME!!!

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
I do laugh at myself from time-to-time.

Bill-Murray-Laughs-Then-Turns-Sad.gif

Being a big gay tubesteak hahahahahahahahag
so it's 'they' now, huh? no longer 'we' ?

you were the best of us Jimbob. I will remember you for what you were. Not...for what you've become.

Admiral "Bumface" Jimbob
2006-2015
Rest In Peace
I'm taking this to a higher level. I am on an epic quest to learn from the Irony Masters of FYAD in the hope of joining the few of Jerkcity. The Codex could only train me for so long... for too long, the retard faggots of this blueish-grey land have been giving me 0xp. It is time to grind in a new locale.

Last edited:
Being a big gay tubesteak hahahahahahahahag
I can clearly see why you think they would be insane but you lost me after that. Why would I be insane? For wanting to be unbanned?
Do we really have to go through this in public again, butchy? I thought we were just going to the shops to pick up dinner. I was in work until half seven, butchy, and you were off today. Was it really that much to ask for you to meet me at Tesco? But no, you have to find something to bitch at me about. "Oohhh, you lost me there", "why am I insane?", your usual passive-aggressive shit. Now we're standing in the middle of the stupid fucking shop down the road because you're too busy making a big scene out of your huffy mood to just buy some mince or something and make some shitty pasta bolognese and the staff are pretending not to watch and laugh. This is the last fucking time you humiliate me like this, bitch. Don't think I don't know what you're doing. You laughed at me for having that ax for chopping wood, laughed at me for preparing for the worst because you don't think I'm a real man. Well, butchy, I'm going to answer that like a real man. You're snoring now. You're deep asleep. Roll over and expose that flabby fat fucking neck that years ago I thought was so sexy. Expose it just there.

You're about to find out just what that ax was for, and why I keep it so sharp.

butchy

Prospernaut
Do we really have to go through this in public again, butchy? I thought we were just going to the shops to pick up dinner. I was in work until half seven, butchy, and you were off today. Was it really that much to ask for you to meet me at Tesco? But no, you have to find something to bitch at me about. "Oohhh, you lost me there", "why am I insane?", your usual passive-aggressive shit. Now we're standing in the middle of the stupid fucking shop down the road because you're too busy making a big scene out of your huffy mood to just buy some mince or something and make some shitty pasta bolognese and the staff are pretending not to watch and laugh. This is the last fucking time you humiliate me like this, bitch. Don't think I don't know what you're doing. You laughed at me for having that ax for chopping wood, laughed at me for preparing for the worst because you don't think I'm a real man. Well, butchy, I'm going to answer that like a real man. You're snoring now. You're deep asleep. Roll over and expose that flabby fat fucking neck that years ago I thought was so sexy. Expose it just there.

You're about to find out just what that ax was for, and why I keep it so sharp.

Okay, is this some kind of roleplaying? I'm not sure if I'm the man or woman in this scenario, but I'm guessing the man since you are complaining a lot and not making sense? I'll also need to know what Tesco is and what our plans there were. And is it possible for me to play a Chinese alter boy instead? If not, can we somehow work one into this story?

Severian Silk

Why is Shia dancing with a 10 yo?

Okay, is this some kind of roleplaying? I'm not sure if I'm the man or woman in this scenario, but I'm guessing the man since you are complaining a lot and not making sense? I'll also need to know what Tesco is and what our plans there were. And is it possible for me to play a Chinese alter boy instead? If not, can we somehow work one into this story?

Define role-playing.

butchy

Prospernaut
Does anyone know why the staff here dislike me so much now? Crispy is gunning for me like I owe his mother child support. Can't we all just get along? And unban for Pete's sake?

I'll tell you guys what, since the console fans in charge of this site seem to dislike me because I actually like crpgs, I'll leave if 80% of the staff or more want me gone. I'm figuring it is more like 100% so you shouldn't have to put up with me and my superior crpg loving ways much longer.

P.S. Fuck you, you soccer loving retards. JK LOL

Last edited:

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Does anyone know why the staff here dislike me so much now? Crispy is gunning for me like I owe his mother child support. Can't we all just get along? And unban for Pete's sake?

I'll tell you guys what, since the console fans in charge of this site seem to dislike me because I actually like crpgs, I'll leave 80% of the staff or more want me gone. I'm figuring it is more like 100% so you shouldn't have to put up with me and my superior crpg loving ways much longer.

P.S. Fuck you, you soccer loving retards. JK LOL
:hahyou:

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Couldn't tell you Roqua. I've no idea what has been going on, since I avoid most BS nowadays. It's all inane and doesn't get me closer towards a real RPG.

butchy

Prospernaut
Well, you do ooze quality. And you are exceptionally bright. I can definitely see why you are a good fit here. Are you excited about Fall Out 4 as everyone else? Fuck Yeah, Bro!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom