Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Retiring the Dumbfuck - New Tags

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
I want one with either "Too old for this shit" or "Get the hell of my lawn, punks". Who do I need to fuck around here to get one?

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Trash said:
I want one with either "Too old for this shit" or "Get the hell of my lawn, punks". Who do I need to fuck around here to get one?

Cleve. He's the real mastermind behind RPGCodex.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
I've been reading his shit since ever when I still posted in the newsgroups. The guy has always been as predictable as hell. Just gotta know what buttons to push. ;)

MisterStone

Arcane
DarkUnderlord said:
Yeah, I'm thinking we need a "Disciple of Cleve" or something along those lines but it also needs to suggest that "I am a complete and utter loon who has no idea about anything" IE: Dumbfuck.

I think the best route would be something for the tinfoil hat wearers out there that doesn't reference CMB.

Maybe

"U kant handul the troof!"

or just

"Troofer dumbfuck"

LCJr.

Erudite
Does anyone else think Gaider needs an avatar that looks like a pinata?

MF

The Boar Studio
Patron
Developer
superpipcshd2.gif

HAR!

MF

The Boar Studio
Patron
Developer
Cloaked Figure said:
i very much doubt that vault dwellers are circumcised.

He retracted his foreskin for extra pleasure. Who said anything about circumcision?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom