Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Retiring the Dumbfuck - New Tags

Erzherzog

Magister
The only thing worse than overusing the dumbfuck tag, is overusing all specialized tags.

FrancoTAU

Cipher
I was thinking.... How about we go the complete opposite way? Give everyone a specialized tag and when you act up than we take away your tag. We already have Chefe and Volly done, so we just need to come up with a couple hundred quick.

Dmitron

Arbiter
My posts are boring and not worth replying to.

I feel that justifies a tag.

NiM82

Prophet
irolledlowforintnm0.png

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Carrie Underwood said:
DarkUnderlord said:
Chefe needs to make another tag. Something with a horrible image and words along the lines of "I asked for a tag and this is what I got".
It will be done.

But first, annoint me with the ChefeCodex tag.
I don't negotiate with terrorists.

DarkUnderlord said:
Carrie Underwood said:
DarkUnderlord said:
Chefe needs to make another tag. Something with a horrible image and words along the lines of "I asked for a tag and this is what I got".
It will be done.

But first, annoint me with the ChefeCodex tag.
I don't negotiate with terrorists.

I think I've proved my loyalty.

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
DraQ said:
Ahzaruuk said:
A Shame Vipera isn't around anymore. he could have gotten the Dolphin Fucker tag.

and I would love a tag that displays my oh-so affectionate nickname Assrook :3
You might be delighted.

Fuckn' Eh!

# In the far east lies a museum raised in the memory of the furry onslaught upon the Codices. It tells the tale of how the mad god Assrook and his diabolical right-hand man, Vipera the Dolphin Fucker, came upon the Codices and wreaked unspeakable havoc, and then how the subtle corroding power of the Codices slowly overcame the will of Assrook and began his conversion towards the darkness of the Codex. Little did the Codexers know, however, that the greatest furry threat actually came from within.

:notoriety: :epeeninflation:

sabishii

Arbiter
Honestly I just got new glasses but I still have trouble reading some of these tag ideas. Bigger font plz?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Yeah, I'm thinking we need a "Disciple of Cleve" or something along those lines but it also needs to suggest that "I am a complete and utter loon who has no idea about anything" IE: Dumbfuck.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom