Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The UT Sign up Thread

Unwanted

Hatred

Unwanted
You mean someone has to win an UT match to get himself self ejected now?That's new
I was under the impression that you can also bet against yourself to self eject. I am also assuming that people will be able to bet without participating.

Unwanted

Hatred

Unwanted
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Hey DU, I want to participate in your new UT team challenge but I cannot post in Site Feedback.

Please sign me up for this tourney in order to get my posting privileges back across the Dex, and also to be unwatchwitzed.

xxx
'k

You mean someone has to win an UT match to get himself self ejected now?That's new
I like to keep things fresh and new.

DarkUnderlord - will there be separate matches for people in the EU and people in the US, or will one team get bogged down by horribad pings?
Depends on how many sign up, what they're fighting for, and where they are. I'm thinking of a team CTF to start off, with those on the winning team getting their requests. Those on the losing team then get 1 vs 1 matches maybe.

Last edited:
Unwanted
Douchebag! Shitposter
How exactly does that work? I have an UT that's sitting on my windows xp, not sure if it's a legit version since it doesn't require a CD. Can I use that one to play multiplayer or are you using some sort of steam only servers like good goys?

thesoup

Arcane
Once I have working internet at home, I will volunteer to take on any challengers to deny their requests. That's my only request. But yuropoor and east coast kwa / kwanada only. Because horibru pings otherwise.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I'd sign up to get my Wielder of the Huegpenis back, but all participants I see are kwans and kangoos. I'd prob have to duke it out with raw

imma smash ur head in raw :killitwithfire:

SoupNazi

How exactly does that work? I have an UT that's sitting on my windows xp, not sure if it's a legit version since it doesn't require a CD. Can I use that one to play multiplayer or are you using some sort of steam only servers like good goys?
This is my question too. I have an old ISO file made from my original CD but probably with no CD key if there ever was one. Should I re-buy on Steam?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
If there's going to be a yuropean server, sign me up as well. I don't want anything added or removed, but I'd be up for playing for the heck of it.

If someone else wants to self-eject, I'll white knight champion their cause.

Don Peste

Arcane
Genuine african patriotic negro or yet another south african?
Al-andalusi.
cat.png

Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Ok guys, here's the deal.

As DU mentioned earlier, we'll be having a Capture the Flag session to begin with. The members of the winning team gain what they were playing for.

The members of the losing team will then have the opportunity to get what they wanted if they are able to defeat DU 1v1.

DU requires a list of everyone who's in, and what they're playing for. I will collate the list and present it to DU.

At the moment the only person to step forward to stream the action has been raw. raw is available Monday/Tuesday/Thursday around 18 CEST. Please check if these times are suitable for you and let me know. We will finalize a date and time when we have a complete list of players.
If anyone else would be willing to stream at a different time, please let us know. The more options we have the easier it will be to set a date and time.

And finally, we will be playing on a hosted server capable of hosting 32 players. The server will be available for a month and will be equipped with a chat service for those who are able to multitask. Hopefully it'll run well for everyone.

Let's get the show on the road!

Last edited:
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Current list of players and rewards:

DU
Transfiguring Roar - regain brofisting privilege
Sensuki - un-ban Hatred
Mother Russia - un-ban Mother Russia
Icewater - un-ban Irenaeus
tyrannosaurus rex - remove shitposter tag
Night Goat - un-ban Broseph

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Current list of players and rewards:

DU
Transfiguring Roar - regain brofisting privilege
Sensuki - un-ban Hatred
Mother Russia - un-ban Mother Russia
Icewater - un-ban Irenaeus
tyrannosaurus rex - remove shitposter tag
Night Goat - un-ban Broseph

I'm also up demanding my Wielder of the Huegpenis title back :argh:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom