Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

bionicman

Liturgist
P sure it already works, op. I add you to iggy bin and you add me to iggy bin... 2-way ignore!

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
can ignoring be extended so that people cant read my review?

what about banning people from reading whole threads? Can creator of underrail general thread ban certain people from reading it?

Tarkleigh

Learned
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
I am honestly not sure if Sigard is trolling us with this thread but just in case he isn't can someone name the problem a two-way ignore is trying to solve? Because I am not sure if I understand, why people would want that.

Last edited:

Joggerino

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I am honestly not sure if Sigard is trolling us with this thread but just in case he isn't can someone name the problem a two-way ignore is trying to solve? Because I am not sure if I understand, why people would want that.
As I see it, the primary purpose is to not get rate spammed by retards.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
As I see it, the primary purpose is to not get rate spammed by retards.
Nah I also like the idea of not allowing faggots to read my shit.

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Anyone with an ignore list is subhuman.
What, you came here to shout your shit opinions into the ether so that no one can fucking read them?
How stunning and brave!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom