Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

2003 called, it wants its memes back (the great emotes reform thread)

El Presidente

Arcane
:rage: :yeah: :fuuyeah:

^ If even 1 single 'dexer has used these emotes at any point in 2023 I will shove my monitor up my ass.

Don't even get me started on the many other outdated ones too.

In short:

JlR9mJ8.jpg

ds

Cipher
Patron
I agree, these memes are extremely problematic in the current year. Here, I have updated them for the modern audience that the codex should strive to attract:

fuuyeah2023.png

With these updated emotes no one has to suffer through the horror of expressing an emotion without putting it in the right oppression context so that others know how to respond.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
:rage: :yeah: :fuuyeah:

^ If even 1 single 'dexer has used these emotes at any point in 2023 I will shove my monitor up my ass.

Don't even get me started on the many other outdated ones too.

In short:

JlR9mJ8.jpg

Yeah, it's still 2023. Anyway, you've done a great service by revitalizing these classics. Have fun trying to explain your torn anus to your doctor.

Obligatory:

:rage::yeah::fuuyeah:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Fun Fact: I used to love CSI (original, not the spin offs) until they did this blue knife goop. The guy who gets buried alive in one of the cliffhangers goes to Grisham and is like, "how to solve knife crime?" And Grisham is like, "put goop in the hole, get the knife!" And he goes to the corpse and he puts blue moulding goop into this corpses knife wound and he pulls out a perfect mould of the knife that stabbed him.

And I'm like: That is not how this works. That is not how any of this works. And I pretty much stopped watching at that point because it was all bullshit to me after that. I could ignore the "tyre database" and the other stuff put in for plot convenience but when you fuck with the science, I'm out bitches.

SexExitium

Augur
Fun Fact: I used to love CSI (original, not the spin offs) until they did this blue knife goop. The guy who gets buried alive in one of the cliffhangers goes to Grisham and is like, "how to solve knife crime?" And Grisham is like, "put goop in the hole, get the knife!" And he goes to the corpse and he puts blue moulding goop into this corpses knife wound and he pulls out a perfect mould of the knife that stabbed him.

And I'm like:
:rage:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom