Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A Letter From The Heart - Girls <3 Fallout 3

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
http://www.girlsandgaming.com/?p=862

Fallout 3,

I honestly do not know where to start with this letter. We have known each other for such a short time, but it has felt like you have been a part of me for so much longer. You have shown me so many things in the last few months, things I had never thought possible and I am so very grateful to have you in my life. For once, I am finally able to be myself around someone and for that I can never thank you enough. Who else could I run around all day with killing Molerats with a plank of wood without being mocked? Even when I bludgeon helpless Wastelanders to death, you are there my love, watching their heads roll alongside me. We were meant to be Fallout 3!

In the 99 days that we have been together, we have been through so much. I cannot begin to describe the fear I felt when that Behemoth suddenly decided it wanted to tear us apart (literally), but you pulled out your Chinese Assault Rifle and you sure did own that son of a bitch! I jumped with joy when that beast fell to the ground as dead as my sex life will be once my partner realises how much of a nerd I am.

Do you remember that time we blew Megaton to smithereens? Oh how we laughed! And that young lady who kept flirting with you and asking you to help her with her silly little “research”? Well, I’m glad she isn’t much of a challenge for me now.

Oh Fallout 3, what ever would I do with out you? The many hours we have shared, stealing bottles of Nuka Cola, out running Deathclaws and trying to work out how to maim those little brats who insist in calling us “mungos”. I truly cannot remember what my days were spent doing before you burst onto the scene in a blaze of 1940s classics.

And how you have made everything so much more easier for me! Never in my 20yrs on this earth would I ever think of saying that all my problems could be solved with one simply system - V.A.T.S. What you have brought into my life is a button press away from pure bliss. I feel like the luckiest lady in the world Fallout 3, and my eyes twinkle with delight when I see your face getting covered in blood, eye balls and splinters of bone.

My life now holds new meaning with you in it and my heart leaps in my chest every time you whip your Pipboy out for me to play with. I know we had problems at first when I found it difficult to navigate properly, but you were very patient with me and slowly I grew to learn how to handle your Pipboy correctly and it only made our bond stronger!

I will hold you close to my heart Fallout 3, even when your DLC comes to me on the 27th of this month and we end our time together before your successor sweeps me from my feet. Your achievement points will be the sign of our perfect time together, I will never forget how you have changed my life.

All my love,
Elysium

:lol:

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
ugly_girl.jpg

That's what the author of this "love letter" probably looks like.

Witchblade

Scholar
LOL to the letter and the little hairless <S>men</S>

cr*p! Why does HTML not work? I've got it swithced on. I needed a strikethrough effect there. Doh. :?:

Witchblade

Scholar
Heheheh. I see you guys are still the same faggoty mysoginystic bunch I had come to know and love.... :P

Anyway, in my healthy imagination, the Fallout 3 girl looks something like this:
cas_bust_lingerie_set_b23881.jpg

:twisted:

Cthulhugoat

Arbiter
Dear Mass Effect,

your took me in with your third point perspective despite my stick-in-the mud FPS ways and showed me a wider world, a world full of almost infinite detail that had been lovingly crafted and sculpted around the story I wandered through. So much so that I didn’t feel like I was the only person but more than the whole universe around me and alive. I frankly felt like creating an RPG in your honour. You give me wonderful weapons to blow things up with and funky powers to hoist aliens into the air so I can shoot them like clay pigeons, you give me an excellent levelling system and fantastical planetoids where the sky rains fire plus weird and wonderful aliens to shag. I felt like Kirk in powerarmour.

Thank you mass effect, you gave me a whole universe to blast.

~Dr.P

All those empty planets with hostile individuals who never said a word oozed detail. Lifelike detail that overwhelms the phallus and makes it throb in joy. Many were the blue Venuses who accepted my erect, universal gift, but it saddens me that so many other penile conquistadores are restricted to a single companion to stay with throughout the eternity. Why can't they see?

hiver

Gragt said:
PS: I'm not gay.
Could have fooled me.

I think that girls needs only a bit of spanking and education as in - playing real fallout games. Preferably both at the same time.

Witchblade said:
Prefferably dressed like this.

-edit-
anyone knows the name of this model? i need to... figure something out, yeah...

Shannow

Waster of Time
Witchblade said:
Anyway, in my healthy imagination, the Fallout 3 girl looks something like this:
She looks like a stupid pair of panties? /naive

Next time go with the full monty or don't go at all. And the fucking word that is an euphemism for shit was "crap". There is no asterix in C R A P.

EDIT: Disclaimer: One of the few rules here is not to show nsfw pics. So you only provide links and mix a healthy does of goatse into them for variety. (Good deed of the year accomplished. Great. It's so early in the year, too.)

Witchblade

Scholar
Shannow said:
Witchblade said:
She looks like a stupid pair of panties? /naive

Next time go with the full monty or don't go at all. And the fucking word that is an euphemism for shit was "crap". There is no asterix in C R A P.

EDIT: Disclaimer: One of the few rules here is not to show nsfw pics. So you only provide links and mix a healthy does of goatse into them for variety. (Good deed of the year accomplished. Great. It's so early in the year, too.)

Yeah, dude, gotta get used to be able to say crap, fuck and the like again without getting my ass kicked out the door. Like getting moderated at that stupid nunnery calls themselves gamefaqs for posting: " sh***". What the fuck's wrong with saying shit, anyway?

Re the pics: Photobucket and Image Shack keep deleting my full monty images for contravening their TOS. Didna have a link for those, they're in my private collection. Anything full monty gets deleted, I'm afraid, so those'll have 2 do.

I'm sure you have the links to the XXX sites already, dontcha?

Lord_Summoner

Novice
this is just strong argument for euthanasia, someone, just put her out of misery

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom