Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A Letter From The Heart - Girls <3 Fallout 3

Claw

Erudite
Patron
Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
If we could all agree to stop posting in this shitty thread, it could sink back into obscurity and the Codex would be a better place. Not good, but better.

Andrej

Liturgist
This thread is too awesome to die.

Nice second pic, almost exactly the same angled-from-above shot - prolly hiding the same deformities as the first shot.

I'm not sure if this is even on the subject but I get the feeling that girls liking the "wrong" kind of games are kind of like butch dykes.

First of, may god or whatever imaginary friend you believe in bless homos in all shapes in forms - they're just as retarded and fucked up as straight people. Nothing special except that they don't contribute to overpopulation that much.

But butch dykes piss me of to no end. I just cannot stand someone not being born into the hideously ugly expressions of the macho farmer culture trying to emulate it. There really aren't much uglier clothes than a denim vest, a baseball cap and hair down to a crew cut. Throw in a pair of denim pants and a baggy black t-shirt and you've got the ugliest style of dress around. The excuse here for some men is that they were born into it culturally and never (realized) they had much of a choice. However, a chick wearing the same wasn't born into it, there wasn't as much cultural pressure and expectations on her to end up in that ugly as shit outfit but still every time i see a butch dyke that's exactly how they dress and it's so fucking ugly. It is so fucking hideous to my eyes to suffer this that I wish they'd all die in a fucking fire.

Mantiis

Cipher
Andrej said:
But butch dykes piss me of to no end. I just cannot stand someone not being born into the hideously ugly expressions of the macho farmer culture trying to emulate it. There really aren't much uglier clothes than a denim vest, a baseball cap and hair down to a crew cut. Throw in a pair of denim pants and a baggy black t-shirt and you've got the ugliest style of dress around. The excuse here for some men is that they were born into it culturally and never (realized) they had much of a choice. However, a chick wearing the same wasn't born into it, there wasn't as much cultural pressure and expectations on her to end up in that ugly as shit outfit but still every time i see a butch dyke that's exactly how they dress and it's so fucking ugly. It is so fucking hideous to my eyes to suffer this that I wish they'd all die in a fucking fire.

The irony of this paragraph warranted a quote.

Jaime Lannister

Arbiter
SwedishBikiniTeam.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom