Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A personal thank you to Theodora and moderation team

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Thank you all for your efforts in keeping Codex clean and spending your free time dealing with degenerates, when you could be playing video games instead.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Thank you all for your efforts in keeping Codex clean and spending your free time dealing with degenerates, when you could be playing video games instead.
Dude I fucking swear. One day I will find you and beat the daylights out of you.
In the meantime thank you for your contributions to this site. They're vastly appreciated.

HeroMarine

Irenaeus
Vatnik
PCumCUg.jpg

FriendlyMerchant

If I were a moderator, I wouldn't slack off on my job. Instead I would use it as an excuse to embezzle money from the financial accounts. I did that in Goldman-Sachs back in 2008.

Mortmal

Arcane
Kruno your application to the coterie, or some would call cuterie , has been duly noted and will be taken into account soon, however i've been notified you have not completely filled the registering form. You did not specify the kind of merchandising goods you wished to receive as new member. By default you should receive the pink t-shirt " I've simped theo for 2 years and all i got is this lousy t-shirt" , but there's the new brand more fitting with the codex value "RPGCodex , diversity is our strengh" in the vibrant pride flag colors.
In any case do not take too long to chose your model and size , we are already almost out of the XXL size.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Kruno your application to the coterie, or some would call cuterie , has been duly noted and will be taken into account soon, however i've been notified you have not completely filled the registering form. You did not specify the kind of merchandising goods you wished to receive as new member. By default you should receive the pink t-shirt " I've simped theo for 2 years and all i got is this lousy t-shirt" , but there's the new brand more fitting with the codex value "RPGCodex , diversity is our strengh" in the vibrant pride flag colors.
In any case do not take too long to chose your model and size , we are already almost out of the XXL size.
:bioware:

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
:bioware:
I love BioWare!

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I met a cute femboy last month. When I transferred to my new job I saw this blonde femboy with fluffy hair and I knew I had to be the one to take his anal virginity. I immediately started talking to him but he seemed pretty shy (I dont think hes used to masculine men talking to him). After 3 days of talking to him, I noticed hes been sending some signals.

One day he suddenly just asked me if I wanted to come to his house (I of course immediately said yes), and another day he was talking about gay sex randomly (foreshadowing). So I'm hanging out with him in his room (very pink btw), we're playing some Mario Kart and when I was about to leave, he pulled me and pushed me on his (very pink) bed. He sat on me and started removing my clothes, I push him off me and ran (I regret doing that...) fearing of being raped (I dont like being raped).

Next monday when we were back at work, he started avoiding me. This went on for 3 days until I texted him about it. He kept going on about what he did was wrong and kept apologizing. I replied that its fine and I was just surprised at the moment. This got him to be comfortable (mistakenly) around me again. So we were playing some games in his room (just a reminder, its very pink) and I decided it would be a good idea to push him down on the bed as a joke. And so I did. But I didnt expect him to react so cutely. While I was processing what the hell I just did he whispered into my ear "its okay".

That turned me on so much I accidentally started undressing him, yet he didnt resist. He allowed me to undress him more and more. I get to his pants, I pull it down, and I dont see a penis. I see a vagina. Now at this point I completely go braindead. My friend (and crush) was never a femboy. He fooled me all along, no, she fooled me all along. After seconds of staring at "it", I ran off. I just couldnt take it. I changed job, and blocked all of her accounts.

Last edited:
Shitposter
thanks everyone, good work, keep it up, very happy with the changes in staff so far, i do believe that diversity is needed among the GD moderation staff and I would like to throw my name in the hat

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom