Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Age of Decadence January Update

Elhoim

Iron Tower Studio
Developer
I'm absolutely all for additions and patches and can only congratulate the Iron Tower team for their very good work.
However, I do not see myself playing the game already as I feel I'd be missing out on some of the awesome content you guys are making. Do you have an estimate of when the game will stop being "supported" so I can enjoy it properly ? It's been sitting on my Steam list for months :(

I'd say now would be a good time. Most probably, we'll never stop supporting it, but we won't be adding any new content for the next few months. We'll do another content pass in May, and eventually port back some improvements from the combat game as well. AoD is short by some definitions, and it's highly replayable, so play now, then try it back again in a few months.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom