Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Age of Decadence Post-Release Patch 1

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
http://steamcommunity.com/games/aod/announcements/detail/79170231967440200

Post-Release 1: Russian localization & Improvements
19 OCTOBER - ELHOIM
Title:
Post-Release 1: Russian localization & Improvements

AoD_temple_zpslnbo8lkq.jpg

First of all, we’d like to thank you guys for your support. Thanks to you we had a great launch and we’ll continue making RPGs.

Some of you have concerns about the difficulty. We hear you. While we won’t change the core of the game, we *will* add options that make mandatory fights for certain characters (like the mine for the praetors) easier.

We’ll continue supporting the game and going through your feedback for the next 3 months, during which we will work on extra content and improvements requested by the community.

Today’s update mainly adds Russian localization, courtesy of the Russian supporters of our game who worked for more than a year to bring it to you, and minor tweaks, improvements, and bug fixes.

Improvements:
  • New Path: Praetor can get a strong poison for the mine from Dellar.
  • Added better cape icons.
  • Added healer and blacksmith fast travel points on the maps.
  • Improved the map quest’s flow. If you couldn't talk to Antidas about it, you can talk to Abukar and he’ll send you to Domitius.
  • Changed Hellgate lasers generators’ position, lockpick required, disabling gives civic SP. You can disable them without going through lasers first.

Fixes:
  • Fixed minor journal issues.
  • Fixed issue with Hector’s quest when you met him via Claudia.
  • Fixed issue with being transported to Senna's house when you talk with him at the palace.
  • Fixed issue with the blank slide in Maaadoran endings.
  • Fixed issue with HD achievement and blowing up Al-Akia.
  • Fixed TG fence in GNZ having no items.
  • Added a few missing combat SP.
  • Fixed issue with Hellgate’s constructs not activating.
  • Fixed issue with the bolter and aimed attacks.
  • Fixed a rare issue in monastery storm walls fight.
  • Fixed issue with animation speed setting not applying.
  • Fixed rare start-up issues.

Changes:
  • Tweaked reputations in Teron.
  • Tweaked Praetor’s monetary rewards.
  • Thieves in TG2 have more arrows.
  • CS partial failure with mine guard lowers his HP by 20 (was 10).
  • All players start with some basic crafting schematics.

Combat Balance:
  • Bash has better chance to knock down.
  • Constructs have slightly bigger CS chance, lowered damage.

Thank you again for your support. Expect the next update by the end of the month.

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Added healer and blacksmith quick travel? Fuck yeah! Just add choosing all the other attacks by using 1-2-3-...-9-0 and I'll be the happiest pig on the planet.

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Added healer and blacksmith quick travel? Fuck yeah! Just add choosing all the other attacks by using 1-2-3-...-9-0 and I'll be the happiest pig on the planet.

This. Why were the shortcuts ever removed?

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
This. Why were the shortcuts ever removed?
I don't think they were, they just added 1-2-3 only a couple of weeks ago, presumably because different weapons have different stuff after three usual attacks.

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I don't think they were, they just added 1-2-3 only a couple of weeks ago, presumably because different weapons have different stuff after three usual attacks.

1-2-3 was definitely removed a long time ago in early access. I guess they've brought it back now? That's good news.

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
That's fantastic. I used to hate having an odd number of AP, because I'd need to use the mouse to switch style every turn.

John Yossarian

Magister
Nice, btw how do people who got it through BMT get this update?
Also this

Aenra

:)

Only thing i don't get is the schematics addition, was perfectly fine as it was.
I'd rather they added some reinforced leather in the Teron Blacksmith's sell list instead. Before you leave for the first time, you can have some pretty good heavy armour, but still be stuck with a T1 if you go for light. Or, like with Miltiades's chest loot ("work" so you can receive), have say the Orsu thug drop some, make it even difficulty-wise to acquire it.

(before someone points me to the refugees entry/reward, that's not the same thing. It's one quest outcome, and even more so, unless you metagame, one you should not be expected to know about. Why cheese when you can have the equivalent of an option ingame. Just like they've already done with the steel ingots)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom