Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Aggression Europe 1914, interesting game

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSnszFmCePQ

Looks interesting, but there's not much information about it on the nets. Found a Russian demo, though, and a patch that converts this demo to English. Those battles look sweet.

spacemoose

Erudite
looks like another click-click-click rts. a bit like blitzkrieg with a strategic map.

nothing really exciting

I'd rather have another hearts of iron, maybe in the napoleonic era?

denizsi

Arcane
Those are some amazing explosions. I had a "zombie invasion" vibe while watching it, though that might also be due to listening to Mortician simultaneously.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Spacemoose said:
looks like another click-click-click rts. a bit like blitzkrieg with a strategic map.

nothing really exciting

I'd rather have another hearts of iron, maybe in the napoleonic era?

If you want something similar to Hearts of Iron, Play Victoria - An Empire under the sun. It's Paradox's best game so far in my opinion, and it's fucking complex and great. You can pwn France with Prussia and then found the German Empire. Or play as the Confederation in the American Civil War. Or just play Britain and found some more colonies all over the world.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom