Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline AllGen Gaming - Video gaming centre in Rochester just opened!(

neilsouth

Augur
227.jpg

A new retro/modern gaming centre opened up on Sunday and is now open every day from 4 till 11. Amstrad's,C64's, ZX Spectrum, Jaguar... The list goes on :)

Hours
Monday-Friday 1600-2300
Weekends / Bank Holidays and during School holidays 12-2300.
(1st week 14-2300)

Pricing

Over 12 years.
£10. Daily rate
£5. 1 hour session

Under 12 years
£7 Daily rate
£4 1 hour session

Family ticket £30. (2 adults and 2 under 12s)

Under 12 years need to be accompanied by an adult.

1) Website - http://allgengaming.co.uk/
2) FB - https://www.facebook.com/allgengaming/?fref=ts
3) Source - http://www.indieretronews.com/2016/08/allgen-gaming-video-gaming-centre-in.html

Wrist bands to be worn at all times.
Cut or torn bands will not be permitted for re-entry.

A horse of course

Yeah, you can't just shill your stuff around here without paying off Infinitron first.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
In case people didn't know, neilsouth = Indie Retro News dot com.

I'm not sure if he's personally involved on the business end of AllGen, but he seems to be mates with the owners.

I don't see anything wrong with him plugging and promoting it, but copy-pasting the same message across multiple forums is a little cheap.

neilsouth

Augur
How else would you recommend I go about spreading the word? Not everyone is on the same forum :(

The internet is a vast place :D That would be like telling people not to post about a game everywhere and keep it on Eurogamer or something

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
It's English for "friend" or "acquaintance" - which explains why you don't know its meaning.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Joined 9 years ealier to make a plant post now, that's dedication

Neanderthal

Arcane
Yeah but who wants to go to Rochester? Biggest attraction o place is fucking road out.

That CPC464 takes me back.

"Mate" means we've forgotten your name an are too polite to ask, pal, cocker, mucker, me old and thee mean same.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom