Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Alpha Protocol new screens

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Please don't.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Well, Deus Ex is not an RPG, but an FPS/RPG hybrid (and not much RPG at that), so it would be outright silly to apply the standards to it you'd apply to Wizardry or Might and Magic.

So far Obsidians new game sounds like it will have a lot more in common with Deus Ex than with stuff like Wizardry. We'll see.

Mareus

Magister
I ll just quote one guy from some other forum. A real killer:
"If it's in first person in which you shoot things, it's first person shooter."

That cracked me up. :lol:

Shoelip

Arbiter
JarlFrank said:
"What is RPG?" has been dicussed to death already. There's no need to do it again. Really.

But it's been over a month hasn't it? Surely it's about time.

spiwak

Novice
Maybe they'll make some sweet modules for the game?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom