Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Always innovating; japs transplant MMO combat into JRPG's.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/23153

That looks about as exciting as watching paint dry. On the plus side, I read your anihero gets magical powaz that let him transform into a giant... mech. Er, I mean a giant suit of magical armor.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
mmorpg combat tends to be even more boring, usually.
that looks more like secret of mana combat ported into 3d.

Worm King

Scholar
The International Military Tribunal for the Far East stated that 80,000 women were raped, including infants and the elderly.[19] A large number of them were systematized in a process where soldiers would search door-to-door for young girls, with many women taken captive and gang raped.[20] The women were often then killed immediately after the rape, often through mutilation, including breasts being cut off;[21] or stabbing by bamboo (usually very long sticks)[22], bayonet, butcher's knife[citation needed] and other objects into the vagina. There are also claims of Japanese troops forcing families to commit acts of incest.[23] It has been claimed that sons were forced to rape their mothers, fathers were forced to rape daughters. One pregnant woman who it is claimed was gang-raped by Japanese soldiers gave birth only a few hours later; the baby was perfectly healthy (Robert B. Edgerton, Warriors of the Rising Sun). Monks who had declared a life of celibacy were, according to some claims, forced to rape women

Cassidy

Arcane
If only games like this were commercial failures, and developers committed Seppuku should they fail...

A user named cat

Looks no better or worse than shitty NWN 2 combat.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Okay, that C9 combat looks goofy as hell. There's nothing sillier than a guy in full platemail jumping 30 feet while doing aerial somersaults.

Kaiserin

Liturgist
Azarkon said:
Meanwhile, Koreans transplant console combat into MMOs:
I dunno, I actually would kind of like to see something like that. I don't know if I would like it, but if somebody else wants to risk the money giving it a shot I'd be pleased to know how it turned out!

Drakron

Arcane
Kaiserin said:
I dunno, I actually would kind of like to see something like that. I don't know if I would like it, but if somebody else wants to risk the money giving it a shot I'd be pleased to know how it turned out!

A lot of their MMO subscriptions are free, they rank up the money of making people pay for gear, leveling, etc ...

Of course they are very regional so either you know Korean or you are screwed.

Smarts

Scholar
Lush landscapes!
(the water may be impassable, but it's pretty)

Intuitive control system!
(click enemy to attack)

Multi-responsive AI!
(when hit, targets react as if they have been hit)

This game looks to have everything!

hamadalolwc1.jpg

Korgan

Arbiter
Worm King said:
The International Military Tribunal for the Far East stated that 80,000 women were raped, including infants and the elderly.[19] A large number of them were systematized in a process where soldiers would search door-to-door for young girls, with many women taken captive and gang raped.[20] The women were often then killed immediately after the rape, often through mutilation, including breasts being cut off;[21] or stabbing by bamboo (usually very long sticks)[22], bayonet, butcher's knife[citation needed] and other objects into the vagina. There are also claims of Japanese troops forcing families to commit acts of incest.[23] It has been claimed that sons were forced to rape their mothers, fathers were forced to rape daughters. One pregnant woman who it is claimed was gang-raped by Japanese soldiers gave birth only a few hours later; the baby was perfectly healthy (Robert B. Edgerton, Warriors of the Rising Sun). Monks who had declared a life of celibacy were, according to some claims, forced to rape women
I came.

Xi

Arcane
Re: Always innovating; japs transplant MMO combat into JRPG'

aweigh said:
That looks about as exciting as watching paint dry.

You mean, you don't enjoy the warm feeling of butterflies in your stomach as you gaze into the universe of wet paint drying? Fucking weirdo! There's so much more to watching paint dry than you're able to perceive. This much is obvious to me, being an avid logician and academic of all things that involve the intricate splendors of paint drying, myself(Grammar error, yay!).

I bet you club baby seals every Saturday too, amirite? Hah!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom