Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Another Mask of the Betrayer thread!

OccupatedVoid

Arbiter
SPOILERLICIOUS QUESTION BELOW:

After you let One of Many devour Myrkul, there is a dialogue with One of Many with Myrkul speaking. He wants to kill you, but there's this Diplomacy check. I have a hunch that it's probably one of those evil fake skill checks.

So that's beef, now here's the bone:

Has anyone ever gotten successful on that diplomacy check, or is it a nasty fake?

pug987

Scholar
I've given my character 50 charisma by using the console and I had maxed out the diplomacy skill at level 30 and still couldn't succeed at that diplomacy check so yes, it's probably one of those evil fake skill checks.

DemonKing

Arcane
Just finished yesterday - generally enjoyable although the endgame battles was ridiculously easy compared to some of the early fights.

I guess that may be to do with having a bloody great multi-coloured bear to absorb some of the hard shots for me...

Lumpy

Arcane
Why an evil fake? There's no reason all dimplomacy checks should be able to succeed. Most, however, should.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom