Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

AoD factions suck

hiver

Cant wait till this comes out so i can rub it in the faces of as many mass market drones as i can at every opportunity i get.

oscar

Arcane
Oddly enough, this sounds very reminiscent of the Morrowind faction system, which I thought worked very well.

Serious_Business

Best Poster on the Codex
KalosKagathos said:
Vault Dweller said:
Shit! What was I thinking? Well, back to the drawing board then!
:lol: Look, I know that Thursday draws near and you'll have to eventually, you know, release the game, but I thought I'd share my opinion. That's what the forums are for, right? Maybe in your next game you'll go a different route, if AoD sells well enough.

Did you actually think that your 4-lines criticism was enough make the entire design ideals of AoD crumble? Man what the hell, this game has been so discussed in every possible angle, I doubt one guy could just come up and point out a deep flaw that nobody realised before. The only real design flaw at this point is that it's not coming out

RoachKiller

Educated
Serious_Business said:
KalosKagathos said:
Vault Dweller said:
Shit! What was I thinking? Well, back to the drawing board then!
:lol: Look, I know that Thursday draws near and you'll have to eventually, you know, release the game, but I thought I'd share my opinion. That's what the forums are for, right? Maybe in your next game you'll go a different route, if AoD sells well enough.

Did you actually think that your 4-lines criticism was enough make the entire design ideals of AoD crumble? Man what the hell, this game has been so discussed in every possible angle, I doubt one guy could just come up and point out a deep flaw that nobody realised before. The only real design flaw at this point is that it's not coming out

I always thought it would come out some day but the closer it gets to done the less likely that seems.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom