Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

AoD February update

Monocause

Arcane
LOL there's a "Age of Decadence FullRip PCGame.rar" on torrents. "FullRip" FFS :lol:

Vince should take notice. Pirates are not only sharing but they've also managed to perfect their ripping technique already while he's yet to actually finish developing the damn game.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 444444444 AAA
SS:::::::::::::::S 4::::::::4 A:::A
S:::::SSSSSS::::::S 4:::::::::4 A:::::A
S:::::S SSSSSSS 4::::44::::4 A:::::::A
S:::::S 4::::4 4::::4 A:::::::::A
S:::::S 4::::4 4::::4 A:::::A:::::A
S::::SSSS 4::::4 4::::4 A:::::A A:::::A
SS::::::SSSSS 4::::444444::::444 A:::::A A:::::A
SSS::::::::SS 4::::::::::::::::4 A:::::A A:::::A
SSSSSS::::S4444444444:::::444 A:::::AAAAAAAAA:::::A
S:::::S 4::::4 A:::::::::::::::::::::A
S:::::S 4::::4 A:::::AAAAAAAAAAAAA:::::A
SSSSSSS S:::::S 4::::4 A:::::A A:::::A
S::::::SSSSSS:::::S 44::::::44 A:::::A A:::::A
S:::::::::::::::SS 4::::::::4 A:::::A A:::::A
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 4444444444AAAAAAA AAAAAAA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Age.Of.Decadence.FullRip.PCGAME.Reloaded
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nERv
Age of Decadence (c) Iron Tower Studios
TBA :..... RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION .......: None
- :.......... DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE ........: RPG
1. Extract the downloaded .rar file
2. Mount the .iso file with Daemon Tools or Alcohol and run setup.exe
3. Go to /reloaded and copy the missing files
4. Still at /reloaded run compiler.exe
5. Repeat the first four steps until running out of disc space
GREETINGS ALL
EXTREMEZONE SUCKS COCK
THIS IS A FULL RIP
IF YOU LIKE THE GAME BUY IT AS SOON AS IT GETS DONE
WE'RE TIRED OF MAKING YOUR GAMES FOR YOU
4 DA HOOD WITH DA SCENE
RELOADED 4 LIFE YO
BOLO 2012-02-12 13:41 CET:
WORKS 100%

Micronexx21 2012-02-18 14:54 CET:
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!! Why do you fucks never seed, that's the whole point of this site, you need to seed, why don't you seed, selfish fucks imma prick your eyes out seed motherfuckers so that i can play this fucking game jesus fuck am I angry imma kill u all seeed

hiver

:lol: be sure to run that exe too... the "compiler". Its gonna compile you alright...

hiver

Latest build went into testing. Wont be long now.
Combat made even harder :)

I was hoping its going to be wednesday since thursday is reserved for the full game.

Butt Rhetler

Learned
Stop making annonouncements until you can actually produce something. You're starting to look very full of shit, Vault Dweller.

MCA
Will there be an Android release? I mean, I can't give a crap about a 10 year old PC-exclusive that already looks 20 years old at release, especially since I get little time to do anything on my PC. But I get plenty of time in the commute. And who really plays game on PC anyway? So let me know when there's an Android version okthxbye.

hiver

We're very, very close. Almost there, but that 'almost' is hard to define. As the testers can tell you, there are still a few minor issues here and there. We're fixing them. That's the reason for the delay.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
We're very, very close. Almost there, but that 'almost' is hard to define. As the testers can tell you, there are still a few minor issues here and there. We're fixing them. That's the reason for the delay.
Can't they just stop giving release dates? This shit is beyond being a joke. Just anounce the demo when it's ready. Release date for demo/final game? When it's done. Period.

Durr hurr, next week / month! :roll:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Yeah, well, on Sunday Vince will announce that ITS has been hired to work on Wasteland 2 together with Brian Fargo and they'll be putting AoD on hiatus until W2 is completed.

curry

Arcane
Yeah, well, on Sunday Vince will announce that ITS has been hired to work on Wasteland 2 together with Brian Fargo and they'll be putting AoD on hiatus until W2 is completed.

Hire Vince? What the hell would Fargo do with Vince on the team? Vince is the guy who takes the money if AoD sells but it's the other guys who are actually making the game for him. If they're going to hire someone from the team, they should hire Nick and Oscar because they seem to be the guys who are actually making the game. Just saying.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Can't they just stop giving release dates?
We would if we gave a fuck about what you think.

This shit is beyond being a joke. Just anounce the demo when it's ready. Release date for demo/final game? When it's done. Period.
I really like that "period" at the end. It's bold and assertive.

Anyway, I apologize for the inconvenience. The demo still has some issues (new stuff reported by the testers during the last 2 weeks). They are minor, but should be fixed nonetheless. The chance of the universe exploding because of a delay seemed low, so we took a few days to fix the issues. No need to bitch and moan.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
Can't they just stop giving release dates?
We would if we gave a fuck about what you think.
This is not about what the fuck I think. It's common sense.

This shit is beyond being a joke. Just anounce the demo when it's ready. Release date for demo/final game? When it's done. Period.
I really like that "period" at the end. It's bold and assertive.
Yeah, I think so.

Anyway, I apologize for the inconvenience. The demo still has some issues (new stuff reported by the testers during the last 2 weeks). They are minor, but should be fixed nonetheless. The chance of the universe exploding because of a delay seemed low, so we took a few days to fix the issues. No need to bitch and moan.
This is nice. Progress. But, even if you don give a fuck about what I think, I suggest you to refrain from giving estimate release date. Just a little announce when the demo is ready.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks

Hire Vince? What the hell would Fargo do with Vince on the team? Vince is the guy who takes the money if AoD sells but it's the other guys who are actually making the game for him. If they're going to hire someone from the team, they should hire Nick and Oscar because they seem to be the guys who are actually making the game. Just saying.
Your butthurt is astounding.

hiver

-mORONS are going to morOn.-
best keeping them on ignore.

Kosmonaut, there was never any estimate date given you idiot. It was always "when its done" and sometimes "we hope it will be soon". Shut the fuck up or at least come up with some less blatantly stupid lies.
its not that your even convincing anyone, you just make yourself seem like a moron.

curry

Arcane
Kosmonaut, there was never any estimate date given you idiot. It was always "when its done" and sometimes "we hope it will be soon". Shut the fuck up or at least come up with some less blatantly stupid lies.
its not that your even convincing anyone, you just make yourself seem like a moron.

http://www.irontowerstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic,2453.0.html

Vince said:
Short version: the wait is almost over; the demo will be released in 2 weeks.

Posted more than 3 weeks ago.

Hiver, I think you owe someone an apology.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
-mORONS are going to morOn.-
best keeping them on ignore.

Kosmonaut, there was never any estimate date given you idiot. It was always "when its done" and sometimes "we hope it will be soon".

The first post in this thread, with a February 26 date:
Short version: the wait is almost over; the demo will be released in 2 weeks.
Yeah. The will be released in 2 weeks isn't an estimate date, you idiot.

Shut the fuck up or at least come up with some less blatantly stupid lies.
No.

Says the dumbfuck with poor self control that was banned from ITS forum, right? Shithead, turd licker, pile of feces idiot.

In before I will electrocute you an kick you hard in the kidneys.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom