Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

AoD Wiki

Ausir

Arcane
Some of you might know me as the founder of the Fallout Wiki and The Witcher Wiki. Guess which game I have wikified now? :)

The Age of Decadence Wiki is of course in its early stages, but everyone is welcome to contribute! I've only copied some essential information from the official website for now, but I have no doubt that with your help it will become a great resource.

Argosy

Novice
Cool, users can edit the pages with no regard for accuracy! Nothing bad could ever come from that.

Please don't kill me, Vince. I didn't mean it. :(

In before banned. :(

Edit: Nevermind. Ignore this message. I know nothing.

elander_

Arbiter
Cool. I hope to see this wiki expand and perhaps we can see an AoD PnP setting described in it with PnP role-playing rules. If i recall well the Fallout devs also tried to create their own Fallout PnP setting but Interplay wasn't interested in financing it (?).

xuerebx

Erudite
Thank you, Ausir ;)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom