Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Are you for 2FA or against it?

Are you for or against the new 2FA approach?

• I am for it (I just can't get enough of Big Brother shit in modern life)

• I am against it (I still remember the early days of Internet)

• Regardless of my vote above, I am ALSO for tarring and feathering Crispy (two choices alowed)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Modron

Arcane
2FA ? Pff, loser. I use 3FA on all my accounts, my car, my house and my dog.
Someday amazon will turn off your dog.

BruceVC

Magister
Just to get a statistical idea of how Codexers feel about these developments
I am supportive of 2FA because it provides additional security for members from hacking

But the poll questions are flawed anyway because its not about the deep state\CIA\Jews\Big Brother

Its just authentication security and there is no conspiracy theory

Daemongar

Arcane
Codex Year of the Donut
I have 2FA on every major account. I have no pity for folks who don't. Don't turn it on, see if I care!
2FA ? Pff, loser. I use 3FA on all my accounts, my car, my house and my dog.
I use 2FA as a gateway term so your average codex bird can gain a little bit from the computer monitor of my wisdom without panicking - I personally use ∞FA

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
But the poll questions are flawed anyway because its not about the deep state\CIA\Jews\Big Brother

Its just authentication security and there is no conspiracy theory
That only works if codexers were mostly sane

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
On my PC I set my 2FA cookie to expire in 12 months, so I don’t really care. Now, on my phone I’ll have to do it every month, not too bad but then again I gain absolutely nothing from doing that. I’ll have to look into syncing my PC cookie to my mobile browser.

My computer is rigged to explode if the pr0n browsing pattern doesn't exactly match mine own: horses > women with DDs > food.

Leave your genetic mutations out of this!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom