Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.4%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 263 45.6%

• Total voters

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Would it be possible to add more avatars to an already existing category (Baldur's Gate III: The Black Hound)?

bh1.png
bh2.png
bh3.png
bh4.png
bh5.png

Link.

Or do I need to download the ones we already have and add them to the zip so that the category can be fully swapped? Could it cause any problem to people using those avatars?

Gahbreeil

Learned
I ask for this exact avatar. It is meant for me, of course. It is out of Shaman King. There are video games set in the Shaman King universe. Can anything be done?

Can I have an avatar no one else can have? I can donate a sum of money, as in, buy potatoes. What can be done?

VRmU9Lc.jpg

Morenatsu.

Liturgist
I ask for this exact avatar. It is meant for me, of course. It is out of Shaman King. There are video games set in the Shaman King universe. Can anything be done?

Can I have an avatar no one else can have? I can't donate a sum of money, because I have none. What can be done?

rpQ1z7o.png

tommy heavenly6

Learned
You don't wanna put in the work for future generations to come? People could be using your avatars 10 years down the line.
I'm so unselfish I'm willing to let others shine. If I create the gallery, that's one option gone for future generations of avatar makers.

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
We might as well outsource avatar production to India at this point.

tommy heavenly6

Learned
We might as well outsource avatar production to India at this point.
AI could make us endless avatar galleries for free. But as a humanitarian. I like your approach of paying a few cents to Rajeesh to do the same. It adds the soulful component as kids like to say now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom