Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.4%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 263 45.6%

• Total voters

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
This is what the poorfags who infest this place don't understand. Go back to stealing watermelons you clumsy apes

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
9:57
Infinitron, I'm afraid I disagree on this particular avatar. What is wrong with it?

Who is she? Is she a videogame character?
Yes sir! She was in a game about pirates or stealth espionage. Let's get her done bruv. I desire no other avatar.
10:11
It's a perfect face okay and some developer stole it at some point. Well fuck it, I'll I'll pay $5. But I want the avatar first, just to see how it looks on me.
10:21
Give me the fucking avatar and I'll pay $5
10:24
This is what the poorfags who infest this place don't understand. Go back to stealing watermelons you clumsy apes
Oh no, is this spam?

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
Oh no, is this spam?
No that's technically haggling because money was involved. Infinitron just wasn't responding. I went a little overboard but that hardly counts as spam. I was trying to make a transaction. It's like trying to stick your debit card into a ATM machine but the ATM is being uncooperative.

Hey Infinitron any chance I can get this here lady as my avatar?
This is Nikki Rhodes. A lesbian adult movie star with an IMDB page of her work. Took a bit of googling but I found the image being sold on ebay with the name and she looks similar.
Well congrats Columbo! You are quite the fucking detective. You must have missed the post in that thread about me wanting to floss my teeth with her pubes.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
I don't even want the gosh darn avatar anyways. If it's going to stir up this much drama it ain't worth it. I like how custom avatars won the poll ages ago but they're still not allowed. Never change Codex.

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
:avatard:

SDG. SDG never changes.
That's why I've been rating those posts fishy
king.jpg

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
This is harassment. I am not, nor have I ever been, a drunk. I have never taken a sip of alcohol in my life. I've lost my father, sister, brother, and uncle to alcoholism. I know what evil it is capable of. I am NOT SDG. I also don't have a youtube channel.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
This is harassment. I am not, nor have I ever been, a drunk. I have never taken a sip of alcohol in my life. I've lost my father, sister, brother, and uncle to alcoholism. I know what evil it is capable of. I am NOT SDG. I also don't have a youtube channel.
You seem to know a lot about a poster who didn't cross paths with you. This mystery keeps getting deeper. This may be the case of the century! for the severely retarded.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
I only know about him because people have been constantly accusing me of being the tool. I am a newfag. I lurked for a couple years but that's it.

Anyways this discussion is over. Any MFer accuses me of being SDG again goes straight to the ignore list.

Hell Swarm

Educated
9:57
Infinitron, I'm afraid I disagree on this particular avatar. What is wrong with it?

Who is she? Is she a videogame character?
Yes sir! She was in a game about pirates or stealth espionage. Let's get her done bruv. I desire no other avatar.
10:11
It's a perfect face okay and some developer stole it at some point. Well fuck it, I'll I'll pay $5. But I want the avatar first, just to see how it looks on me.
10:21
Give me the fucking avatar and I'll pay $5
10:24
Oh no, is this spam?
You can tell when he sleeps because it's the only time there isn't a post made every 5-20 minutes. Is this his outlet for mental illness ramblings?

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
Paying for a custom avatar should be an option imo. The Codex is missing a big opportunity to make some big buckaroonies.

But hey if you hate money and don't want to be rich, I understand. Oh the things I could achieve if I was a part of this staff. We would be wiping our ass with 100 dollar bills and funding the biggest and greatest RPGs known to man. But I'm just a dumb cat. Ignore me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom