Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

BaK: How to speed up my party....

Zorgfin

AndhairaMCMXCVI
So I can explore more parts of the map much faster? Thank you.

Kukulkan

Learned
Get on a road and click on the little road button. Should make travel at least feel faster.

Zorgfin

AndhairaMCMXCVI
I'm not talking about things that I can do in-game, I mean a certain dos config that could make Dosbox run a lot faster. While BaK has a much better storyline than the other 3 games of the series, it had a really slow moving speed which I hated so badly. (At least it does have a map...)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom