Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
There's no point in overdoing nutrients either, once the body has enough that's enough, more of the same won't do any good. As long as you also eat sufficient amounts of vegetables and meat there's plenty of room for bread in a balanced diet.

Riddler

Arcane
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
Riddler, we already have a fake bread hate thread. Interestingly enough, that discussion was splitted from this very thread.

Yes and I was spreading the good word there as well.

paul-preaching.jpg

Ovplain

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex
I'm not 100% sure, but I just gotta believe, if anything does, it's buying games in Early Access that make Baby Jesus cry.

Please don't buy this. Please don't support scummy, shady practices like 'Early Access'. Do us all a favor. Don't encourage this greedy industry. You give these people an inch, they'll take a foot. We've all seen it.

Just wait.

Self-Ejected

underground nymph

I care not!
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Ah, the long lost excitement. Last time I felt something nearly similar while waiting for Heroes III to drop in any shop located in a shithole I used to live in.

Dodo1610

Arcane
New screenshots and Mac announcement

cool looks like you can make Tieflings with human skin instead of brighly coloured ones in 5E official art.

Last edited by a moderator:

Takamori

Learned
I guess I could call myself a Larianfag in denial? Like I enjoyed the games but I'm also aware the story telling and the jumble mess that is divinity lore can be a turn down, lots of retconning and them not being clear with timeline that require you to sit and shuffle through the official information. But at the same time had joy in specific jokes and takes with the characters.
I expect that experience from BG3, I don't regret doing kickstarter for both games.

agris

Arcane
Patron

Gargaune

Magister
So is this shit gonna be plastered all over YouTube this week? Or is EA supposed to be some sort of hush-hush, intimate affair with Swen? Come on, baby, show me your character generator!

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
So is this shit gonna be plastered all over YouTube this week? Or is EA supposed to be some sort of hush-hush, intimate affair with Swen? Come on, baby, show me your character generator!

It's a normal, public Steam Early Access release. You can't do that hush hush.

Robber Baron

Savant
Oh, that's quite nice. I'm getting a sudden urge to recruit a Banshee and go plant my rod in some mine...

Looks ok I guess, the style is too cartoonish for my taste, I was hoping for something more LOTR like

e70196ce9f85b40ef9b41fa685fc7875.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom