Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ban Jim Profit.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
This thread is :M

Phelot

Arcane
Jason said:
:M

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get to bed. Roll around knowing I have fully functional limbs, and no siblings who's opinions I have to worry about. No worries, no problems. God spares the un-faggoted!!!
l_cc74499d6653435d8491855c5af2d0a7.jpg

Oh fuck me thats as bad a burn as you can get on the internet :lol: :salute:

ElectricOtter

ScottishMartialArts said:

Also this is the PM he sent me this morning:
snip
that little cunt. alright guys, it's time to evoke the power of RETARDO :M

ElectricOtter

commie said:
Crispy said:
Is that her? I'm surprised Greenpeace didn't show up and try to shove her back out to sea...

Well it looks like the same one that was in the other pictures, same stupid colored nails. :M
she looks a little heavier than the other pictures...

OH GOD KILL HER WE CAN'T LET JIM PROFIT BREED

........... :M :M :M
........... :M
:salute:

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
ElectricOtter said:
commie said:
Crispy said:
Is that her? I'm surprised Greenpeace didn't show up and try to shove her back out to sea...

Well it looks like the same one that was in the other pictures, same stupid colored nails. :M
she looks a little heavier than the other pictures...

OH GOD KILL HER WE CAN'T LET JIM PROFIT BREED

:salute:

The girl is a victim. Obviously picked on, then ol' 'suave' Jim comes along and convinces her that she's the best thing on the planet. Since Jim is hardly a prize catch himself, he's happy with the results of his base flattery. The girl deludes herself into believing that Jim is the best she can do, based on Jim's own affirmations about this. :M

ElectricOtter

commie said:
The girl is a victim. Obviously picked on, then ol' 'suave' Jim comes along and convinces her that she's the best thing on the planet. Since Jim is hardly a prize catch himself, he's happy with the results of his base flattery. The girl deludes herself into believing that Jim is the best she can do, based on Jim's own affirmations about this. :M
I :M your intarwebs psychology

also, is jim really a nig nog? i'm a bit out of the loop on this one

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
ElectricOtter said:
commie said:
I :M your intarwebs psychology

also, is jim really a nig nog? i'm a bit out of the loop on this one

WEEELLL, he refers to himself occasionally as being a coon, and there was a picture of a darkie next to the chick, but who really knows? Could be just for the 'lulz'.

:M :M :M

ElectricOtter

Inziladun said:
Her myspace page says she got an ultrasound today :O

Kill it with fire

FFFFFFFFFF

go parrot squad kill jim profit's unborn child

:M :M :M :M :M :M
lovebird.gif
:M :M :M :M :M :M

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
The system works.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom