Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ban JimProfit

Ban JimProfit?

• YEA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NAY

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ironyuri

Trannies and gentlemen,

Please save your gasps n' groans because it's that time again! Time to play "Wheel of Ban" with our good host, Dark Underlord.

Looks like we have a contestant in the studio DU, let's bring him down here.

What's your name son?
JP: JimProfit.
Mmhmm. And what do you like to post, son?
JP: Retarded shit, sir. Absolutely fucking retarded shit.
That's great! Good for you. Now are you ready to join our host Mr. Dark U. Nderlord as we spin the "Wheel of Ban?"
JP: Never been more ready in my life!

Well you heard it here, folks, JP is ready to play.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Ban that other aspie retard too.

JimProfit

Barely Literate
Honestly, if I get banned, it's just legal leverage for me at this point. I warned the admins I'd be coming back and I'm going to make them into a sacrificial lamb for my lawyer unless they cooperate and leave me alone.

So what you think is irrelevant. I'm getting pretty sick of people assuming just because they don't like someone, they can shut them up. I have a right to browse any website, I have a right to information, and a right to voice my opinion. You have a block feature, use it. But if the mods come down on me, they know there will be legal reprocussions. So if anything, pulling this little stunt of your's will make them come down on YOU to avoid heat from it.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Great minds think alike!

I was just coming here to start this thread. I already ignored the fag, but him being away is better.

Project: Eternity
Never ban anyone that isn't posting CP. We have an ignore function and I never use it because nobody has ever bothered me.
You people have some terribly short tempers.

Baron

Arcane
JimProfit said:
But if the mods come down on me, they know there will be legal reprocussions. So if anything, pulling this little stunt of your's will make them come down on YOU to avoid heat from it.
Push a button, something awesome happens.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Baron said:
JimProfit said:
But if the mods come down on me, they know there will be legal reprocussions. So if anything, pulling this little stunt of your's will make them come down on YOU to avoid heat from it.
Push a button, something awesome happens.

:thumbsup:

Baron

Arcane
Incidentally Jim, how much money have you allocated from your girlfriend's purse to put towards your legal challenge? It just seems from your talk of internets rights you haven't yet made it to the free consultation some of the more 'competitive' lawyers offer. I only mention it because with your long hours on various internet forums, polarising views and natural 3 charisma you don't seem the employed employable type.

As as interested observer with your best intentions at heart, may I inquire if you have tried your hand at internet gambling to raise the necessary funds with which to seek our doom? I'm certain you'll be a real winner just as you have been at other areas of your life.

SoupNazi

:M

if only so we can laugh at him later for making retarded plain legal threats

mondblut

Arcane
malko_sundervere said:
Never ban anyone that isn't posting CP.

Why so picky about CP?

It's not about short tempers, it's about keeping the place clean of those who are not part of The Family... oh, and causing some drama and butthurt in process. Drama ist krieg.

Jim Cojones

Prophet
JimProfit said:
Honestly, if I get banned, it's just legal leverage for me at this point. I warned the admins I'd be coming back and I'm going to make them into a sacrificial lamb for my lawyer unless they cooperate and leave me alone.
:lol:

So what you think is irrelevant. I'm getting pretty sick of people assuming just because they don't like someone, they can shut them up. I have a right to browse any website, I have a right to information, and a right to voice my opinion. You have a block feature, use it. But if the mods come down on me, they know there will be legal reprocussions. So if anything, pulling this little stunt of your's will make them come down on YOU to avoid heat from it.
No, it's a private website and you can only browse it if its owners allow you to. Just like you can't enter somebody's house without invitation, no matter what interesting information you wanted to get by finding and reading my correspondence.

Mortmal

Arcane
Now he's spreading shit in strategy gaming forum, you allow retards to do this and soon every subforums will turn into an howling pandemonium like general discussion(to wich he should be restricted).

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
I like big Parrot's and I cannot lie. :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom